Re: Who is the Biggest Narc on Here?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:41 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:30 am
The liberal mindset, at its core, denies the horrific "downsides" of the degenerate behavior they support.

It was like when they said the normalization of sodomy and legalization of same-sex marriage would not hurt anybody. News flash: homosexuals are running people out of jobs and business for not participating in their degeneracy, and are now targeting your children.

What makes these behaviors degenerate is that actually is a cost, and being willfully blind to those costs is the kind of delusional liberalism that is shredding our civilization.
Legalizing gay marriage is not a direct line to free speech baker controversy. That’s just an activist harassing people for fame.

And any rate, it’s temporary. Once the dust settles, it will be normalized, or the backlash will drive gays back underground completely.
What's the name of the activist? Quick, no Google. I think I know the baker's business but fuck me for not knowing who this latest assaulter is. Fame doesn't logically seem to be a serious component to this paradigm. Capitulation/subjugation seem more apropos.

What will be normalized?
I don’t have time to look, but it was the same baker being harassed over the same issue. How many bakeries do we have in this country, and how many have made international news over this?

And no, we on the MHF obviously dgaf about the activist, but you can be sure that they’re being lionized by the LGBTs.

I meant that gay marriage will either be completely normalized, or it will be driven back. It’s not a political decision, it all depends on the level of backlash when it comes.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:49 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm
Haumana wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm

Legalizing gay marriage is not a direct line to free speech baker controversy. That’s just an activist harassing people for fame.

And any rate, it’s temporary. Once the dust settles, it will be normalized, or the backlash will drive gays back underground completely.
What's the name of the activist? Quick, no Google. I think I know the baker's business but fuck me for not knowing who this latest assaulter is. Fame doesn't logically seem to be a serious component to this paradigm. Capitulation/subjugation seem more apropos.

What will be normalized?
I don’t have time to look, but it was the same baker being harassed over the same issue. How many bakeries do we have in this country, and how many have made international news over this?

And no, we on the MHF obviously dgaf about the activist, but you can be sure that they’re being lionized by the LGBTs.

I meant that gay marriage will either be completely normalized, or it will be driven back. It’s not a political decision, it all depends on the level of backlash when it comes.
Ok. The way you were arguing it seemed opposite. "An activist harassing people for fame" would seem to insinuate that it was the activist either seeking or gaining the fame.

Gay marriage is normalize. The questions left are should transgender kids under 18 be able to receiving hormone blockers and is pedophilia going to become a societal norm.

Not sure what that last sentence was supposed to mean.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:05 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:49 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:51 pm
Haumana wrote:

What will be normalized?

Ok. The way you were arguing it seemed opposite. "An activist harassing people for fame" would seem to insinuate that it was the activist either seeking or gaining the fame.

Gay marriage is normalize. The questions left are should transgender kids under 18 be able to receiving hormone blockers and is pedophilia going to become a societal norm.

Not sure what that last sentence was supposed to mean.
Meaning that the ‘law’ does not determine what’s acceptable to society. There will be a backlash, and the magnitude will be determined by how hard they push beyond what’s been accepted.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:12 am

Portugal tried it and it's working pretty well. It's not just legalization though, there is no such easy remedy, it's decriminalization coupled with dissuasion, easy access to treatment and harm reduction.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:19 am

Decriminalization is the way to go.

Especially in America with our overwhelming degenerate merchant culture. The temptation for our state legislatures to turn it into a narco cartel is too high. Every state that legalized weed has done this so far and I expect the drug war to get even worse in those states now that the state governments have a financial interest in keeping the drug prices high, controlling membership in the cartel through licensing, and violently stamping out competition (the "illegal" black market).

I can sort of see some European nations being able to fully legalize and regulate something like marijuana, since they have like a thousand years of government designed around social welfare combined with an ethnic sense of a people. Americans do not care that much about other Americans. Carlus was ready to just write off Americans to die from drug overdoses and he is pretty far out there on the civic nationalist side of things.

It would not work here. Decriminalization is the only way to get government out of less harmful drugs altogether. Legalization, in America, makes the problem worse.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:58 am

In California at least, the consumer price is still slightly lower or equal to what street prices were pre-legalization. Obviously this just means someone else is taking a cut

However, the licensing idiocy is what keeps the proprietor market small and controllable, and prevents small businesses from becoming competitors. Just like anything else that requires licensing.

Licensing/legalization is a problem in all industries, not just drugs
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:05 am

Oh, go fuck off with the nonsense false equivalencies. This is not even roughly analogous to the outrageousness of the licensing and corrupt hoops one has to jump through in order to open a barber shop.

The state taxes every farm by the square foot. State and local taxes on marijuana add up to somewhere around 30% if not more.

They have every interest in maintaining a cartel and driving up prices. It's only a matter of time before they lay the hammer down on the "black market" competitors to their state narcotics cartel.

https://www.californiacannabiscpa.com/b ... es-by-city

Just look at that shit. This is not even remotely comparable to anything else in your economy. You have a narco state and it owns your drug abusing ass now. Great job. *golf clap*

Cartels are fucking horrible, dude. They are the worst possible outcome in macroeconomics. You just voted for a massive narcotics cartel and you celebrate that. It's truly fucking sad that your addiction can't allow you to see through this.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:12 am

This is how you do it, you God damned retarded Yankees.

https://www.ncleg.gov/BillLookup/2017/S791

The greatest state of North Carolina is going to decriminalize marijuana to the point where they are not going to make regular use and carrying a crime. They already don't enforce those laws. People here smoke on the porch. Nobody gives a shit. Smoke around public areas and you likely will get your shit stomped out and confiscated. Win-win.

No state narcotics cartel. No drug war.

God damn you people are stupid.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:15 am

I mean.. this is some Alexander Hamilton bullshit you are defending here. Straight up. Just think about this for five seconds. Imagine a land where everybody enjoys their whiskey so much that they even use it as the default currency. Then the government is like, fuck, we can't control them because we can't control their money supply, and hot damn if we can take control of that whiskey market we could make a fortune. Presto! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whiskey_Rebellion

You can't snow the snowman. We've already been there. We don't need the government to "regulate" weed because we damned well know what that actually means.

I swear to God when will Yankees just die in a fire?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:30 am

What are you freaking out about? I'm agreeing with you
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session