CMag
7%
Hwen
7%

Total votes: 15

heydaralon

Who is the Biggest Narc on Here?

Post by heydaralon » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:44 am

These fuckers are always trying to get me to stop toking up and its not cool man because I need this shit to focus and for school.
Shikata ga nai

Zlaxer

Re: Who is the Biggest Narc on Here?

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:00 am

heydaralon wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:44 am
These fuckers are always trying to get me to stop toking up and its not cool man because I need this shit to focus and for school.
So calling StA a Big Nanny bc he wants to outlaw weed gets you on the NARC list?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 am

I can't wait until Republicans outlaw all the weed in 2020. It's going to be glorious.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:12 am

Potheads go to mandatory rehab.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:58 am

We have it all figured out here now, one of the few high points.

Text interest to a delivery company, look at their menu on Weedmaps
Send a pic of the front and back of your DL
Send a selfie of you holding said DL
Send order
Driver arrives within an hour
Exchange cash for product
Enjoy
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:54 am

Drastic rise in mental illness. Shit on the sidewalk.

This is the drug talking, man. Wake up and smell the human shit on your sneakers.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:39 am

The shit on my sneakers comes from users of drugs that are much more dangerous than marijuana, chiefly of which is the most readily available and damaging drug there is, alcohol.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:41 am

And honestly, I realize that living a completely free and clean life is the most effective and healthy way to be, but considering who I used to be and the demons I possess, limiting my vices to coffee, the occasional marijuana usage, and the few-times-per-year alcohol usage I think I'm doing pretty well.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:55 am

I am talking about the scientific fact that fully 13% of our schizophrenia sufferers have it because of abuse of marijuana and a significant increase in the rates of psychosis.
Reports have shown a staggering increase in cannabis-related emergency department (ED) visits in recent years. In 2011, the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and Drug Abuse Warning Network (DAWN) estimated a total of 1.25 million illicit-drug–related ED visits across the US, of which 455,668 were marijuana related.2 A similar report published in 2015 by the Washington Poison Center Toxic Trends Report showed a dramatic increase in cannabis-related ED visits.3 In states with recent legalization of recreational cannabis, similar trends were seen.4

States with medicinal marijuana have also shown a dramatic rise in cannabis-related ED visits. Moreover, states where marijuana is still illegal also showed increases.5 This widespread increase is postulated to be in part due to the easy accessibility of the drug, which contributes to over-intoxication and subsequent symptoms. Overall, from 2005 to 2011, there has been a dramatic rise in cannabis-related ED visits among all age groups and genders.
https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/substa ... sis-review

If you can't get your head out of that drug's influence to see this is the very reason why we even have narcotic schedules, then you probably need to be institutionalized yourself.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:59 am

You are basically Bath Salts 2.0 at this point. I grow tired of arguing with the drug. You can't even hear yourself talking at this point.