bitchute stuff

TheReal_ND

Re: bitchute stuff

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:00 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:53 pm
If the Myths podcast was a bit more popular it would get the plug as well. Fuck. Don't kill it until I'm on as a guest. I am in talks /email correspondence right now for fucks sake. I'll post when its about to air with synopsis and date/s.

Youtube has most of the dissident , counter revolution stuff that I consume. We need a billionaire or two to create a couple viable platforms for media/video disbursement.
Oh great another angsty episode about the downfall of America and living off the grid :roll:

I hope you inspire those faggots to go back to talking about history and quit giving each other rimjobs over how enlightened they are. Hardly better than Starbucks hipsters at this point.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:59 pm
The problem is the network. These things need growing audiences, and you only get that with the huge userbase of YouTube.

To be clear, these Marxists and globalists are not butthurt that you have your favorite shit on YouTube. They are butthurt because increasingly more of the userbase is consuming this content and changing their minds about political AIDS.

If they could quarantine you, they wouldn't care one bit about what is said on these videos. They care because these videos are changing minds and turning people away from Marxism and especially globalism.
It's bullshit. They don't want to fight fair they fight like cowards. Nobody likes them and they know it. They just keep sucking jew cock and crying to teacher.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:02 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:59 pm
The problem is the network. These things need growing audiences, and you only get that with the huge userbase of YouTube.

To be clear, these Marxists and globalists are not butthurt that you have your favorite shit on YouTube. They are butthurt because increasingly more of the userbase is consuming this content and changing their minds about political AIDS.

If they could quarantine you, they wouldn't care one bit about what is said on these videos. They care because these videos are changing minds and turning people away from Marxism and especially globalism.
It's bullshit. They don't want to fight fair they fight like cowards. Nobody likes them and they know it. They just keep sucking jew cock and crying to teacher.
In a way, it shows that we are turning the tide. They are scared of what is happening, else they would not be doing all this heavy-handed bullshit against us.

Like, every time these people create a huge social network, we get on there and start changing people's minds. They can't win in an open debate so they have to censor, ban, and deplatform people. If that doesn't work, they send the red guard out to harass and beat people. But the fact that they have to do this at all shows they themselves at least see themselves losing.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:11 pm

Just think back to around 2008-14ish when Obama was president and they thought they had the federal government locked in for generations. They weren't banning and censoring. They just laughed at us. It was only when we started winning that this shit came about. Really, after the 2016 election, they saw clearly how many people had been turned to our side on their own social network platforms.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:00 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:53 pm
If the Myths podcast was a bit more popular it would get the plug as well. Fuck. Don't kill it until I'm on as a guest. I am in talks /email correspondence right now for fucks sake. I'll post when its about to air with synopsis and date/s.

Youtube has most of the dissident , counter revolution stuff that I consume. We need a billionaire or two to create a couple viable platforms for media/video disbursement.
Oh great another angsty episode about the downfall of America and living off the grid :roll:

I hope you inspire those faggots to go back to talking about history and quit giving each other rimjobs over how enlightened they are. Hardly better than Starbucks hipsters at this point.
These are the topics we are in preliminary talks to cover.

Psychology Series
Ep.1 Origins of Psychology/Psychiatry
Ep.2 Anti Psychiatry
Ep.3 Behaviorism/Watson/Skinner/Advertising bs etc.
Ep.4 Milgram and Stanford experiments
-Separate one offs-
I. Hero Worship - using D'Anunnizio as an example
II. Creation of the Police State - Minister of Police under Napoleon
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:03 pm

I reserve judgement for now but I'm disappointed with their latest releases. It is what it is

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:11 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:03 pm
I reserve judgement for now but I'm disappointed with their latest releases. It is what it is
It was the "in" that I had. Shit if it goes through Ill be waiting for you , STA, and Heydarlon to give me your take. Its not geopolitical except maybe the "police state" one which sadly is the the farthest away from materializing. At least my topics aren't about prepping, agriculture, or alternative communities. Though there isn't anything inherently wrong with those topics per say but they aren't what draw me in either. For what its worth I believe Adam Smith is the guy in the group that pulls them that way, but they all have their own niches like anyone else. For what its worth me and Nick are the only literary /humanities/ culture dudes.

Hans and Hank are IT/tech guys and Adam is trades oriented. Though Hank and Hans are real good with military history. For what its worth the ep on Uncle Ted's Cabin and the CIA are really good. Older but fascinating and they do a good job in all their varied ways.

Did you like the episodes , "Kill Anything that Moves" and " Serial Killers"...I did.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:19 pm

I didn't care for the Vietnam one. Disliked serial killers. They really fumbled around on those. No new knowledge or insights were gleaned. They also didn't go in to how Vietnam was a pysop as much as I would have liked. They opened up a lot of new angles to me on history overall. Nick is a trip.