WOW Poor Moby. Sad guy

TheReal_ND

WOW Poor Moby. Sad guy

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 26, 2019 7:19 am

Moby is someone you only remember if you’re over 30, I’d suspect. He was a boring techno DJ who had a hit song that I can’t even myself remember the tune to in 1999. He’s just published a book about his life story entitled “Then It Fell Apart,” wherein he lays everything out about his pathetic life.

The Sun has a good summary of it and RT’s Igor Ogorodnev has written a good analysis of the controversy surrounding it.

Basically, this poor short, bald bastard is a complete and total beta male who couldn’t have any success with women even when he was famous and so only dated strippers and hookers, and he lays it all out in this book like “please feel sorry for me.”
Basically, this has resulted in a total feminist uprising against this poor bastard, which is just about as nasty as anything I’ve ever seen.
In the book, he claims to have had a relationship with the Jewess Natalie Portman when she was 18 and he was 33.
Portman claimed in an interview with Harper’s Bazaar that Moby is lying, and he was just a “creepy” predator:

As we know, “creepy” is a word that women use to refer to men who are attracted to them that they do not find attractive. One should note that because men tend to understand that this is how the word is used by women, they will sometimes tell men they do like that they are “creepy” as part of a shit-test, just to see how they respond to being blown off. But if they are using it in the past-tense, talking to someone other than the man himself, it does indeed mean that they find the man unattractive.

It is a cruel way of speaking, because women are fundamentally cruel. It would be much more fair to say “I thought he was ugly and I wasn’t interested in him because of his low sex appeal” rather than using this gross coded language which implies something predatory.

Natalie Portman obviously fucked Liam Neeson in 1999 when they were in Star Wars: The Phantom Menace together, and he was 45 when she was 18.

So the idea that there was something predatory about Moby because he was older is obvious bullshit. Women prefer older men. But they also prefer to be able to claim that any man they are not attracted to them is a predator. Even though they prefer predators. I’m sure that Liam was a lot more aggressive with her than Moby.

That said, the entire concept of men “preying” on women is simply bullshit. Short of men who actually commit street rape, men do not pursue women who do not show interest in them. Because in fact, sexual availability is the thing that men find most attractive in women.
However, what modern women do is show interest in most men they ever meet, so that they can get the most possible attention, and then choose from there. I’m sure she showed interest in Moby, because he was famous at the time and she maybe initially had an attraction to him from afar, but then realized that he was too much of a pathetic loser and dropped him. Now, she feels comfortable publicly humiliating him – because women enjoy publicly humiliating men.

Not that he wasn’t asking for it. Publicly bragging about sexual conquests is a totally pathetic thing to do, even if you’re telling the truth. It’s one thing to be like “yeah, I fucked that bitch” when you’re having a conversation with someone – I guess. But whenever I hear guys going on about the girls they’ve fucked, I immediately recognize them as pathetic, as they are judging themselves – and believe that others should judge them – by their ability to swoon the stupidest creatures on earth.
Any man who measures his value by women’s opinions of him is extremely low value. I have never met a man who I found to be interesting or even masculine at all who made a point to talk excessively about his sexual conquests.

All of that having been said – what a horrible bitch this Jew is.
Moby, dopey loser that he is, actually went on Instagram and tried to counter Portman’s claim by posting a picture of them together.
He deleted that post. He never should have posted it. Or ever put in his book that they dated. But he also never should have deleted it afterward.
What he definitely shouldn’t have done is apologize for posting it. Which he did.
He even talked about the alleged “power dynamics” of the age gap. Whew.

This poor, sad bastard. This is the modern man.
A pathetic worm who believes that his worth comes from women, and will apologize to women for thinking that they would ever be willing to validate his existence.
The whores are piling on the pathetic beta male.

What should be understood is that it is not men who are predatory – it is women.

They lead on pathetic men like Moby and then attack and insult them. They try to extract wealth and status from rich and/or attractive men. Their entire existence is predatory. It is their mode of survival.

And just like the Jews, they cry out in pain as they strike you.
Moby is the victim of Natalie Portman, yet she suggests he is a predator, because at 18, she must have been so weak that he could just trick her into dating him.
You cannot ever feel sorry for women. You cannot ever believe that their opinions have value. You cannot ever view them as anything other than biological machines designed for the exclusive purpose of serving you.

TheReal_ND

Re: WOW Poor Moby. Sad guy

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 26, 2019 7:22 am

Even Space Ghost hates Moby

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 26, 2019 8:26 am

One should note that because men tend to understand that this is how the word is used by women, they will sometimes tell men they do like that they are “creepy” as part of a shit-test, just to see how they respond to being blown off.
:?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 26, 2019 8:30 am

lol

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun May 26, 2019 11:56 am

Eminem called him out best 20 years ago
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 26, 2019 12:08 pm

Ahab got him.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 26, 2019 12:24 pm

I don't even know who the dude is, but I have no doubt he's telling the truth about Portman. As Popp would say, she's likely cum receptacle that's had 10 miles of cock run through her and doesn't want to admit it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun May 26, 2019 12:31 pm

Natalie Portman is pretty hot though. I can't think of any movies she has been in that were good, but that is besides the point.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 26, 2019 12:43 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Natalie Portman is pretty hot though. I can't think of any movies she has been in that were good, but that is besides the point.
Hey, you need to take her seriously as an artist, a powerful woman and a social leader. She's just not a pretty face and hot body ya know.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Yeah, she could totally survive in the wild on her own merits.