what plane are we on?

TheReal_ND

what plane are we on?

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 pm

I'm not even thirty yet and I feel like an old man in his sixties. I see things that I can't even fathom.

There are parents who are willingly poisoning their three year olds with hormones. Against their will. Destroying their lives. Every single day.

There are doctors who not only provide these treatments. They advocate and advertise for them to be done.

These children are doomed. With sexual organs rendered useless. Removed from the gene pool. Removed from any chance of having a real life.

That alone is the most harrowing thing I have ever encountered on earth. Not the fact that it is happening but the fact that there are huge pushes to normalize it.

Then there's the normalization of pedophilia as well. This must be hell. I must have died. There are shitskins everywhere I turn. There are fags and queers and xers and shims and white moms dragging around mongoloid baboon looking offspring.

I work all goddamn day in a skilled position and I can't even own a goddamn house but achmed and his sanctuary pack can live with ease just about anywhere?

What the fuck is this?
This place was white just a second ago I swear!

But now the TV is telling me I'm evil and should be beaten publicly because of opinions.

How do I get out? Where's the fucking exit? Someone fucking help me I must have got off on the wrong floor.