Re: Game of Thrones - mostly

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 23, 2019 8:38 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:36 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:49 am
It should have been:

2011-2019... gym
Hey man you read and watch movies so look I mean yea it would be more manly if everyone was combat training, deadlifting, and shooting ala Jack Donovan - the gayness but we can't all be Spartans.

If a dude wants to be a homosexual, fine, whatever. Just unplug from that fucking shit. It's destroying men.

How many homosexuals from the ancient world would have thought a SF gay parade was okay?

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu May 23, 2019 8:41 am

Thu May 23, 2019 8:38 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:36 am
Thu May 23, 2019 7:49 am
It should have been:

2011-2019... gym
Hey man you read and watch movies so look I mean yea it would be more manly if everyone was combat training, deadlifting, and shooting ala Jack Donovan - the gayness but we can't all be Spartans.

If a dude wants to be a homosexual, fine, whatever. Just unplug from that fucking shit. It's destroying men.

How many homosexuals from the ancient world would have thought a SF gay parade was okay?
You'd be proud Im not online on Sundays moving forward nor do I have Netflix next month. Plus im waking up earlier than "i have to" in order to train my dogs.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 23, 2019 8:47 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:41 am
You'd be proud Im not online on Sundays moving forward nor do I have Netflix next month. Plus im waking up earlier than "i have to" in order to train my dogs.
Yes but have you

CLEANED YOUR ROOM.

:ugeek:
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu May 23, 2019 8:48 am

DrYouth wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:47 am
GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:41 am
Yes but have you

CLEANED YOUR ROOM.

:ugeek:
No I didn't and I need to. I am very disorderly. I am average industriousness and high in openness and neurosis.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am

I wonder if it is possible to start a trend whereby men spend time doing shit we are supposed to do instead of consuming all this garbage. Gym, fighting, camping/survival, sports, whatever. Just find a small group of like-minded men and go out and do shit.

No television. No pozzed Game of Thrones. No watching sports on television -- go out and and compete at sports if you like sports.

I rarely get the sense that men around me realize how bad this has become.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 23, 2019 8:53 am

Thu May 23, 2019 8:52 am
I wonder if it is possible to start a trend whereby men spend time doing shit we are supposed to do instead of consuming all this garbage. Gym, fighting, camping/survival, sports, whatever. Just find a small group of like-minded men and go out and do shit.

No television. No pozzed Game of Thrones. No watching sports on television -- go out and and compete at sports if you like sports.

How about posting on forums...

Should men do that?

I hope they should... cuz otherwise it's gonna be a short conversation. ;)
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 23, 2019 9:25 am

DrYouth wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:53 am

How about posting on forums...

Should men do that?

I hope they should... cuz otherwise it's gonna be a short conversation. ;)
Who went to the Roman forum to discuss politics? Women?

Political and philosophical debate is what we do.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Thu May 23, 2019 9:36 am

I have started to think that way over the past maybe 3 years . I also don't just see men gathering to hang unless you're all already acquainted . It's hard to meet real people that have some similar values just from basically scratch . Gym is a decent place and so is church. Maybe the shooting range and idk what else...

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 23, 2019 9:40 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:36 am

I have started to think that way over the past maybe 3 years . I also don't just see men gathering to hang unless you're all already acquainted . It's hard to meet real people that have some similar values just from basically scratch . Gym is a decent place and so is church. Maybe the shooting range and idk what else...
The problem is that women have invaded literally everything that was a male space. There is nowhere to go. They have women-only spaces still. We have nothing.

Even in gatherings of friends, it's almost always centered around the women. The women make the arrangements and the men follow them.

Shit is actually really bad right now. When you combine this dynamic with nonstop anti-male propaganda on the television, etc., we are in a bad place.

I swear to God I cannot take another year of disfigured, hopeless men signalling their masculinity based on the televised sports content they consume.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 23, 2019 12:20 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 9:36 am
Poker is fun...

Not many women play...

And the ones who do are basically dudes.