The National Debt Thread

brewster

Re: The National Debt Thread

Post by brewster » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:41 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:00 pm
Normalize that data as a percent of GDP, though.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:35 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:55 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:44 pm
Kath wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:59 pm

Haven't you been predicting doom-n-gloom arrives any day now for about six years?
4 years ago I called the market crash. It could have been ended safely 4 years ago. At this point, it cannot.

The masters have decided to print until they die, and it’s far too late for “recovery”. This is the end of our financial system.

I thought it would be over around Christmas, and it nearly was. But their stupidity surpassed even my expectations. They yanked the stick straight back, and stalled the plane. Now we’re just waiting for the big one, and it’s very close.

The news is suddenly short of deficit talk, even as the interest is about to go beyond GDP. Orange monkey failed to stimulate absurd growth levels ( of course), and the chasm yawns before them.

Now we go into the final phase of capitalism. The presses are cranked to 11 all the way down, as the military preps for martial law. Meanwhile, the herd grazes peacefully in the meadow, unaware of what’s about to happen.

But yeah, brown people and stuff.
No offense man, but Kath is right. You have been preaching this for years, and you have only been occasionally and partially vindicated because of the frequency of your pronouncements. I can tell you every day that you will die, and look at the top 30 causes of mortality in this country, but just because you will eventually die from something (as death is a certainty for all of us) does not make my prediction good.

I do not see a good end to our society either, but to claim with any certainty when this will happen is a very foolish thing. Okee used to have his sig where he saved your quote saying the economy would collapse by spring of 2017.

I don't get this brown people strawman argument you are making. That is like some Stephen Colbert (the DNC pawn as confirmed by numerous leaked emails) garbage which I consider you far above. Why do you suppose that the elites and bankers want all these "brown people" coming in? You are utterly cynical on everything else that our govt and global corporations do. Do you think that a large influx of illegals is being encouraged so that your children can have awesome wages and a manageable tax burden? If you actually believe that, then I have a new cloak worn by the emperor to sell you. It is only visible to those who can truly understand its beauty and art.
Yeah, I know I look dumb, calling for an economic collapse. Doesn’t matter much. I’m simply in awe of the stupidity on display by our “leaders”.

Th illegals aren’t in competition with me, or anyone I know. Americans won’t do field work for minimum wage or less - why would we?
As for the H1B program, that is definite cancer on our middle class, but it’s completely (and intentionally) swamped by the furor over border jumpers.

Illegals are simply here for one thing - jobs. Our government could easily stop it by removing the ability to use them. But they won’t. They’d rather spend another trillion in desperation that something will catapult the economy and justify their money printing.

The simple fact is that this is all a result of rank corruption. Pure and simple. Our politicians will do anything to please the corporations, and those corporations want cheap labor. So we continue to get fucked, until the Collapse and the pitchforks come out.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:15 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:00 pm
Normalize that data as a percent of GDP, though.

We could pay the national debt off in less than ten years with little pain if we really wanted to. They'd just have to stop spending money on entitlements and boondoggles like the California high speed rail system.

Democrats bitch about a five billion wall while they waste a trillion on bullshit.
Currently 108% of GDP and rising.

https://www.thebalance.com/national-deb ... ts-3306287

You should really try reading my posts.
So? That means the US could pay off the debt for only 394 days worth of American GDP, that level of debt burden is nowhere near prohibitive, especially for King Dollah.

Raise The Debt Ceiling FTW
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:12 am

The entire discussion is stupid. Spending money without a budget will result in this shit.

Basically no controls on Congress spending money.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:20 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:12 am
The entire discussion is stupid. Spending money without a budget will result in this shit.

Just because America can afford to spend more money doesn't mean it should be wasting what it does spend, and it does a lot of that.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:21 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:20 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:12 am

Just because America can afford to spend more money doesn't mean it should be wasting what it does spend.
Roger
I'm fortress America. I'd cut off all payments to foreign countries, lock down the borders and start to get a good accounting.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:22 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:15 am
So? That means the US could pay off the debt for only 394 days worth of American GDP, that level of debt burden is nowhere near prohibitive, especially for King Dollah.
Indeed, these Sky Is Falling Chicken Little Faghats think that a twenty trillion dollar economy, which is the only safe harbour for capital in the world, can't afford a twenty trillion dollar mortgage.

Dumbest fuckin' hayseeds in hayseedville.

Raise the debt ceiling, put Ivan in his place.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:22 am
StCapps wrote:
Indeed, these Sky Is Falling Chicken Little Faghats think that a twenty trillion dollar economy, which is the only safe harbour for capital in the world, can't afford a twenty trillion dollar mortgage.

American can afford to spend a lot more, but Ivan cannot without going broke, so just leave Ivan in the dust, it worked in the Cold War, it will work in Cold War 2.0 as well.
*yip*

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:27 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
StCapps wrote:

American can afford to spend a lot more, but Ivan cannot without going broke, so just leave Ivan in the dust, it worked in the Cold War, it will work in Cold War 2.0 as well.
No problemo. King Dollah could do that, and buy every family in America a Tesla too, without even breaking a sweat.
Nec Aspera Terrent

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:29 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:27 am
StCapps wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:25 am
Smitty-48 wrote:

No problemo. King Dollah could do that, and buy every family in America a Tesla too, without even breaking a sweat.
Got all kinds of cars, got all kinds of whips,
People ask me how I get em', I tell em' "stimulus".
:twisted:
*yip*