Facebook Presence

TheReal_ND

Re: Facebook Presence

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:31 pm

, it would be a huge win to prove they refuse to promote Trump pages while gladly promoting Elizabeth Warren ones.
Because when I read this it sounds exactly like the "white rights" advocates that think the system is going to give them their day in court. Because it reminds me of exactly the same kind of ongoing lawsuits actually underway by the likes of jarred Taylor. Apologies if I assumed anything but at the end of the day you are going to be looking for a judicial resolution that is not ever going to come. Anyone that thinks as much just look at James Fields buried under the prison with 500 years. This delusion that there will be some kind of reckoning where people wake up and the system is forced to give them a fair trial was so 2016. It's not going to happen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:33 am

Put my second Boosted quotes up today. I'm interested if the numbers continue like they started; there's still a good chance this is just phony bot-driven traffic.

The stated explanation on why my "Trump Triumphant" page is rejected for Boosting is that it's political and WA doesn't allow paid political ads.

My "Libertyist" page is only targeting WA.
My Economics page is targeting WA, OR, CA & NY. (I need experts to debate my unique "money" concepts.)
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:29 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:33 am
Put my second Boosted quotes up today. I'm interested if the numbers continue like they started; there's still a good chance this is just phony bot-driven traffic.

The stated explanation on why my "Trump Triumphant" page is rejected for Boosting is that it's political and WA doesn't allow paid political ads.

My "Libertyist" page is only targeting WA.
My Economics page is targeting WA, OR, CA & NY. (I need experts to debate my unique "money" concepts.)
Thought the Supreme Court ruled that money was an extension of free speech?
:think:

What kind of lawyer-trickery is going on here?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:41 pm

WA is on the Front Lines of preventing Foreign Influence of our sacred elections. (i.e. Russia, Russia, Russia)

New 2019 WA ban on political ads.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:47 am

Okay, with 304 post Likes among 4 posts, I got 13 Page Likes, which is what this is all about; if I can get enough Page Likes then I don't have to buy Boosting. I would have to say that 4% indicates that most, almost all, of those post Likes are Bots. My goal is to spend only $1 per Page Like - that probably ain't gonna happen...

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 am

Facebook turned off my ability to ask for Page Likes this morning, so the whole point of this exercise is moot. Ironically, the very next message I received from them was that my Boost ad was approved. So I can advertise my Page, I just can't ask people to Like it.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:34 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:13 am
Facebook turned off my ability to ask for Page Likes this morning, so the whole point of this exercise is moot. Ironically, the very next message I received from them was that my Boost ad was approved. So I can advertise my Page, I just can't ask people to Like it.
On Soviet FaceBook the commissars will ask others to like you.
Stay in your lane.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:42 am

Okay, I've looked into it; here's the deal:

I can't post into other people's FB pages without getting brigaded so I keep my posts to my own pages where I can delete the nasty ones. For 5 days, it wasn't much of a problem, maybe 6 deletes total, but yesterday I must have been identified and the brigaders kept me busy deleting. FB made it harder for me to delete their posts by asking me each time then only allowing me to Hide their posts. The brigaders responded by complaining to FB about me, so FB took away my abilities - but they WILL take my ad money.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:33 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:42 am
Okay, I've looked into it; here's the deal:

I can't post into other people's FB pages without getting brigaded so I keep my posts to my own pages where I can delete the nasty ones. For 5 days, it wasn't much of a problem, maybe 6 deletes total, but yesterday I must have been identified and the brigaders kept me busy deleting. FB made it harder for me to delete their posts by asking me each time then only allowing me to Hide their posts. The brigaders responded by complaining to FB about me, so FB took away my abilities - but they WILL take my ad money.
Congratulations, I've been dealing with this BS for a while... this is nothing new, FB has been guilty of this for ages. It's just been getting attention because it's attacking groups like Prager-U, etc.
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:11 pm

maybe I missed the point but why do you want a popular facebook page, Martin?