Facebook Presence

Martin Hash

Re: Facebook Presence

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:08 am

Hit 300 Page Likes on my Libertyist page. 2 other pages have over 200 and a couple more are close, so ~1K Page Likes total, and maybe 50K Likes on the quotes themselves. I'm pushing and the earth's moving a little bit but not enough to push harder.

300 Page Likes 2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:44 am

I am going to be honest with you I am not a user of FB I deleted everything because it became an emotional suck and I was further frustrated by the fact I was told to.my face FB was spying on me and manipulating me. I had to get rid of it but I will tell you something, the people that used to be the movers and shakers of FB pages that have built entire communities around them have long since moved on. Even four years ago people understood it wasn't going to last forever. The people you are dealing with are NPC's or FBI. Those are the only people still using it aside from people that just want to keep in touch with family or network. It is a social network that is dead.

All that said, I don't have any suggestions concerning how you may claim fame yet. I know people like myself are probaby holding you back and I apologise. I want you to know I thank you from the bottom of my heart for letting me post here my crazy online ramblings sometimes. I think if nothing else you can rest content that your fame and fortune has helped at least one person that has nowhere else to go.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:00 am

Thx, and that’s an interesting insight into FB.

What I did get from FB was credibility as “Dr. Healthcare,” “Prof. Education,” “Mr. Wysdom,” and the other avatars I post as. I also became sophisticated about deleting ad hominem posts. Best of all, my reputation as the Epic Troll is secured.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:05 am

I'm also off FB now. Left a year ago and I don't miss it. Feels better than quitting smoking. FB was making me ill even though I thought was just using it to "keep in touch". I realized I invested a lot of time on keeping in touch with people I never missed before FB. Why? Why care about what they did and thought? It wasn't part of my real life.

Never again.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:25 am

I’m harvesting my quotes off FB and it’s alarming how many I’m losing from getting Blocked; literally 100s. I need to start capturing my responses as soon as I recognize the person I’m responding to starts getting frustrated.

p.s. I’m also surprised by some of the people who Blocked me; WTF?

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:31 am

FB is a left-leaning megaphone. Why does it surprise you at all?
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:48 am

Do you have a Libertyist twitter? I imagine you'd be able to reach more people there, or at the very least I bet you can sync accounts so it will post both on FB and twatter simultaneously

I still have a FB but I abandoned the site years ago. Most people my age have aswell. Maybe I'm not the target audience but wouldn't hurt to reach out to everyone

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:03 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:48 am
Do you have a Libertyist twitter? I imagine you'd be able to reach more people there, or at the very least I bet you can sync accounts so it will post both on FB and twatter simultaneously

I still have a FB but I abandoned the site years ago. Most people my age have aswell. Maybe I'm not the target audience but wouldn't hurt to reach out to everyone
If Facebook is left leading, Twitter is solid Mao. Reddit iS off the edge left.
#NotOneRedCent

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 pm

Most Lefties on FB Block me so I don’t get that vibe. However, yesterday I did a rare Block on a mental case who kept harassing me; after dozens of meme posts in a few minutes.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:41 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:11 pm
Most Lefties on FB Block me so I don’t get that vibe. However, yesterday I did a rare Block on a mental case who kept harassing me; after dozens of meme posts in a few minutes.
Don't look in your circle of friends, that is the problem, Facebook's algorithm segregates, it does exactly what the left wants to do to people in real life. Put everyone if a specific race, culture, and mindset into their own little "safe spaces"...

You won't see it because you don't go outside of that "comfort zone" you literally have to look for it outside of facebook to break the cycle of algorithms to find it inside Facebook in many cases, unless you know a name or a group by name.
#NotOneRedCent