Facebook Presence

Martin Hash

Re: Facebook Presence

Post by Martin Hash » Sun May 26, 2019 10:51 am

Page Like Blocked.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 26, 2019 11:04 am

Well, how are you going to work around or through that ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 26, 2019 11:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:04 am
There is only one way. Make a large donation to the SPLC and ADL. Get on your knees and publicly apologize for being a white cis-gendered male. Let Tyrone fuck your wife and personally, suck Zuckerberg off while declaring your unending remorse for the holohox.

Then you may have your page back.
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am

You can wait for Facebook to destroy their own monopoly (maybe), or push for regulations against this type of bullshit.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 26, 2019 11:12 am

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:07 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:04 am
There is only one way. Make a large donation to the SPLC and ADL. Get on your knees and publicly apologize for being a white cis-gendered male. Let Tyrone fuck your wife and personally, suck Zuckerberg off while declaring your unending remorse for the holohox.

Then you may have your page back.
Here, here :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 26, 2019 11:17 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am
You can wait for Facebook to destroy their own monopoly (maybe), or push for regulations against this type of bullshit.
My Feelz says they are going to faulter, not sure if they are going to get broken up as much as I would like it, but I'm pretty sure they are going to faulter. What keeps them relatively bulletproof is that they are (probably) a covert arm of the NSA and CIA; or at least partners.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 26, 2019 11:23 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:17 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 11:08 am
My Feelz says they are going to faulter, not sure if they are going to get broken up as much as I would like it, but I'm pretty sure they are going to faulter. What keeps them relatively bulletproof is that they are (probably) a covert arm of the NSA and CIA; or at least partners.
There is no trivial way to break up a social network.

It's like a phone network but with zero geographic mapping to the network itself. Sure, the people who belong to the network all live in some geographic location, but that says nothing about the structure of the network itself.

The only viable solution here is to regulate these things like the public utilities that they are.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 26, 2019 11:26 am

As far as the typical neocuck and lolberg response ("why don't you just build your own social network???")..

Imagine if this were the 1970s and Ma Bell decided to deny service to anybody registered republican, or who they caught discussing ideas Ma Bell did not agree with. How would breaking up Ma Bell solve that? Breaking it up would just give you about a dozen little Ma Bells doing the exact same thing.

There really is only one phone network. You can theoretically create your own alternative phone network, but it would be worthless because everybody is already on the one we have. This is called the network effect, and such businesses are natural monopolies. When these kinds of networks can actually influence the outcomes of elections, I'd argue they are well beyond the classification as a public utility.

They should be regulated, yesterday, and neocons deserve to get a dildo shoved up their stupid asses for helping to perpetuate this shit.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Jul 07, 2019 5:39 pm

I got a 200 Page Like medallion on the Libertyist page, and the others will get there soon enough. Things seem to have settled down.

200 Page Likes.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:26 am

The Dr. Healthcare page is no longer useful to me so I started an education page. (It will probably be quarantined too.)
Prof. Education

I started putting my non-controversial homilies onto their own page:
Mr. Wysdom