Facebook Presence

TheReal_ND

Re: Facebook Presence

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:10 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:58 pm
Blah blah blah you drunk jackoff. When we need lessons on how to be failures we’ll pull your face from the homeless guys crotch and ask for it. Until then, stick to what you’re good at.

Imagine being this much of a battered house wife that you think you have any representation in the court system.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:16 pm

Me: “If you can collect evidence of FB duplicity you’ll have good ammo for a viral article/video”

Drunk dude: “WTF YOU MORON?!?! LIKE THE COURTS EVEN CARE ABOUT CONSERVATIVES, YA DUMBASS!!!”

... but I’m out of line, right?

Fuck your big peepin’-eyed emoticon too, suburban farmer.
Fuck all y’all.

Happy 2019.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Yeah welcome to 2019. Some of us were paying attention last year. Others just lost in candy land apparently.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:20 pm

Facebook has continued its censorship of veterans news and issues from conservative voices, even those voices critical of President Donald Trump’s policies related to veterans.

Today, journalist and veterans rights attorney Benjamin Krause ran into roadblocks promoting a story he wrote. Krause attempted to promote an article about the Department of Veterans Affairs and its failure to clean up agency corruption at the top following passage of the Accountability Act and 38 USC § 714. Rather than allow the transaction, Facebook, a for-profit company, rejected the article citing a violation of its policies.

“The level of censorship at Facebook reached a new low today,” said Krause, owner of the independent publication DisabledVeterans.org, a VA watchdog website. “After jumping through all the hoops Facebook now deploys as roadblocks to free speech, I still cannot promote my own news stories about the Department of Veterans Affairs.”

Over the past year, the publication DisabledVeterans.org has experienced increased censorship from Google and Facebook seeing a decline in readership of 50 percent after years of 20 percent growth, year after year.

Sharp reductions in readership was noted in July 2017, around the same time Google censored far right publications like Breitbart News and Info Wars by restructuring its own algorithm. Some liberal leaning and independent news publications were also caught up in the pro-establishment media dragnet as were some veterans news websites like DisabledVeterans.org.
https://www.disabledveterans.org/2018/1 ... s-website/

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:21 pm

Facebook blacklisted the conservative news page run by disabled Air Force veteran Brian Kolfage with no warning or explanation — after he reportedly spent more than $300,000 on Facebook advertising.

On his new website which aims to put an end to social media censorship, Air Force veteran and triple-amputee Brian Kolfage explains who he is and the challenges he’s facing stating: “I’m a veteran of The United States Air Force. I was severely wounded in Combat, on 9/11/2004 while serving in Iraq I lost both my legs entirely and my right hand. I’m the most severely wounded US Airman to survive.”

Kolfage continued: “I’m not a ‘conservative.’ I’m not a ‘liberal.’ I’m an American, with deep beliefs in what our country stands for. I proved this by vowing to protect and fighting for America greatest tenant: Free Speech. Many Americans have fought for these political freedoms … freedom of speech … and every American has enjoyed those freedoms… UNTIL TODAY. October 11th Facebook shut down thousands of Facebook accounts for their political opinions stating that they don’t have a ‘legitimate political argument’. STOP SOCIAL MEDIA CENSORSHIP NOW!”

Kolfage was the administrator of a number of Facebook pages, notably the pages Right Wing News and Military Grade Coffee, both of which were deleted recently as Facebook attempts to crack down on what it considers “misinformation” on the platform. Right Wing News had more than 3 million followers at the time of its blacklisting by Facebook.

In another Facebook post, Kolfage stated: “Facebook lied, they shut down my page because it was conservative, powerful, and the elections are in 2 weeks. We have MAJOR support flowing in all the way from the top of the Trump administration. Get ready!” Kolfage later said: “I’m not a ‘conservative.’ I’m not a ‘liberal.’ I’m an American, with deep beliefs in what our country stands for. I proved this by fighting for America, knowing I may not return home. My life was spared, but I paid for freedom with one arm and both my legs. I’ve given limbs, I’ve stared death in the face first hand. I’ve seen my legs blown to pieces and lost friends. Losing my limbs meant comparatively little to me because I gave it fighting for what I believed in; I believed America was the greatest country because we had freedom … and I’ve seen what oppression looks like. My sacrifices are nothing compared to what previous generations made in WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam.”
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/ ... 0-for-ads/

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:29 pm

Now Google “Zuckerberg denies bias”.

I’m not sure how pointing out that collecting direct evidence of FB duplicity turned into a rant about the court system, or a forum on past cases of social media bias. Apparently you all have access to better drugs than what we have in the PNW. Either way, my point stands - obtaining direct evidence of bias will make for a good viral article/video.

Can’t wait to see what random topic/invective is hurled at me next. Anyone want to start a betting pool? Russia? Space cats? The Federal Reserve?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:45 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:16 pm
Me: “If you can collect evidence of FB duplicity you’ll have good ammo for a viral article/video”

Drunk dude: “WTF YOU MORON?!?! LIKE THE COURTS EVEN CARE ABOUT CONSERVATIVES, YA DUMBASS!!!”

... but I’m out of line, right?

Fuck your big peepin’-eyed emoticon too, suburban farmer.
Fuck all y’all.

Happy 2019.
:lol:
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:06 pm

:romance-grouphug:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:10 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:29 pm

martin start a memebertyist facebook page and search the meme thread for things to repost, thats how youll get facebook famous. its our best thread