Desmond is AMAZING

pineapplemike

Re: Desmond is AMAZING

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:52 pm

Fife wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:35 am
Fucking shoot your television.

Good Morning America!

:violence-pistoldouble: :violence-uzi: :violence-rapidfire: :violence-minigun: :violence-ak47:

all of the smiling and applauding men in the audience when he does his little runway walk-out need to be shot

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:44 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:46 am
clubgop wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:37 am
Nuance and moderation, yes, code words for caving.
Spoken like a true Modern Republican. I would expect nothing less of you.
Spoken like a true liberal democrat. Even in the face of pedophilia use meaningless buzzwords.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:46 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:45 am
How dare you actually “think” about issues. Real men go from the gut. Things are black or white, right or wrong, coke or Pepsi. There’s no room for anything else, we are at war people.

DCBC4C48-2F13-49BF-9E9E-99AEF393251E.jpeg
So now add pedophilia to the list of things dirty dick down low defends but of course he does he is, after all, friends with English Flaggot.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:53 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 1:52 pm
Fife wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:35 am
Fucking shoot your television.

Good Morning America!

:violence-pistoldouble: :violence-uzi: :violence-rapidfire: :violence-minigun: :violence-ak47:

all of the smiling and applauding men in the audience when he does his little runway walk-out need to be shot

You see lefties? That easy. None of this stuff about nuance and moderation or how a dirty dick wants to "gut check" children.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:10 pm

If you step back from this and just look at it objectively, it's really amazing that YouTube will censor questioning the morality of transgenderism and then leave straight-up pedophilia on their platform uncensored.

This is the morals of the left.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:13 pm

Somebody really needs to explain "nuance" when it comes to pedophilia.

I fucking knew we'd reach this point all those years ago when I flat out told you fuckers that this gay marriage normalization would lead to pedophilia normalization, people balked at that suggestion, and now some of them are defending pedophilia.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:13 pm
No, somebody needs to explain how my comment "I am already a pariah on some Liberal sites for having nuanced opinions on stuff like school dress codes and cultural appropriation" led several of you to accuse me of advocating nuance on pedophilia. Talk about your fucking strawmen!!
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:37 pm

I fucking knew we'd reach this point all those years ago when I flat out told you fuckers that this gay marriage normalization would lead to pedophilia normalization, people balked at that suggestion, and now some of them are defending pedophilia.
all of them are, they just don't know it yet. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander
Shikata ga nai

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:28 pm

brewster wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:10 pm
No, somebody needs to explain how my comment "I am already a pariah on some Liberal sites for having nuanced opinions on stuff like school dress codes and cultural appropriation" led several of you to accuse me of advocating nuance on pedophilia. Talk about your fucking strawmen!!
You used nuance and moderation as a humble brag virtue signal. Then your hype man, dirty dick yelled "gut check" on the flow out of rhythm. The unjustified, unearned sense of moral superiority you all have doesnt come with an on/off switch.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:35 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:28 pm
You used nuance and moderation as a humble brag virtue signal. Then your hype man, dirty dick yelled "gut check" on the flow out of rhythm. The unjustified, unearned sense of moral superiority you all have doesnt come with an on/off switch.
That's pretty much gibberish. But if your gist is 'if I'm moderate on one thing I'm moderate on everything', then, not only am I not a Marxist as you accuse so many Liberals, but you're an extremist about everything, including beating your wife and kids, threatening to shoot your kids teachers if they give them a B, and choking your little snake 10 times a day. Just stands to reason if extremism is your only speed.

Really, what a sad, insane way of viewing the world. Life is not zero sum. Negotiation & compromise isn't weakness, it's how civilization works, from the 1st time someone bartered an arrowhead for a hunk of meat. And no, that's still not advocating pedophilia.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND