pineapplemike

Re: Desmond is AMAZING

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:00 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:05 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:00 pm
That may be, but I'm not the kind of degenerate that has any tolerance for people who defend adults exposing themselves to kids and defending it, or tap dancing about context.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:10 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 pm
*also it's implied in my previous post that field trips are a privilege and should be handled as such, it's not like they go on a field trip every day. they have the entire school year to flip through pages of art in a book, their field trips are limited. i'm not some prude that wants to shield kids from distasteful art, but going to see this nude exhibition of decent handwriting is weak and you know it
There are certainly better possible field trips. No need to tear out our beards and gnash our teeth over that.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:15 pm

The Marxists were doing this shit in republican Spain right before they tried to genocide Catholics and the army turned on them.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:17 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:15 pm
The Marxists were doing this shit in republican Spain right before they tried to genocide Catholics and the army turned on them.
Trying to compare it to art of masters like Michaelangelo is dishonest, a subversive way to pervert children.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:19 pm

How in the world we can have a world where Harvey Weinstein is charged for exposing himself to a grown ass woman and we allow this in schools in fucking insane.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:19 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:10 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:57 pm
*also it's implied in my previous post that field trips are a privilege and should be handled as such, it's not like they go on a field trip every day. they have the entire school year to flip through pages of art in a book, their field trips are limited. i'm not some prude that wants to shield kids from distasteful art, but going to see this nude exhibition of decent handwriting is weak and you know it
There are certainly better possible field trips. No need to tear out our beards and gnash our teeth over that.
take the children to a beard tear and teeth gnashing contest, that'll teach em

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:20 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Hmmmmmmm
Good Context or Bad Context :think:
You posted a picture with zero context whatsoever.

I'll add, though, that only people who are themselves prurient tend to see all nudity as sexually explicit. Like Victorians shielding us from the sin of table legs for being too phallic.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:25 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:20 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:58 pm

Hmmmmmmm
Good Context or Bad Context :think:
You posted a picture with zero context whatsoever.

I'll add, though, that only people who are themselves prurient tend to see all nudity as sexually explicit. Like Victorians shielding us from the sin of table legs for being too phallic.
So, that pic could be good with you? What context would make that pic good to you? I want to hear this.

I don't know who you are describing, it's not me.
PLATA O PLOMO

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:26 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:17 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:15 pm
Trying to compare it to art of masters like Michaelangelo is dishonest, a subversive way to pervert children.
Can you explain what makes Michelangelo a master? Do tell, because expert critics have been trying to understand what separates masterworks from garbage for a long-ass time.

Experts around here claim to have the answer... I think they are probably just full of it, and are just the same sort of prigs that painted blankets over the genitals the Master painted on the Sistine Chapel.
HAIL!

-Hwen