Desmond is AMAZING

C-Mag

Re: Desmond is AMAZING

Post by C-Mag » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:56 pm

Poor fucking kids...………….. never had a chance. Their lives are ruined already. They can look forward to a life of mental anguish, drug abuse, STDs and failed relationships.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:12 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:11 pm

Screenshots of Sordidness: Part 2. Turning Children into media whores for raping and pillaging.

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)
wasn’t too long ago when I wrote about Lactatia the nine year old drag princess in this steemit article. I saw that there were creepy and paedophilic comments made on this Instagram page by his followers. Further to this, I also saw that his latest fashion shoot for the fetish/BDSM fashion label “HouseofMann” was consciously seeking that hotbutton controversy to breach into viral mainstream infamy.

Please read the article linked above to see what I uncovered during my research which includes a VERY suggestive comment made by the owner of @Houseofmann regarding the facility provided by “Sugarbabies” (i.e. young gay individuals who seek money from older men). Unluckily for @HouseofMann, their comment is there forever, imprinted onto the blockchain for the world to see.

I just noticed that the picture the @HouseofMann account owner had as their avatar is now removed. It looks like a picture of Moloch.
getting to the point now where I can barely open up my laptop to resume the writing of my other investigative articles without having a situation bubble up from the quagmire that demands immediate attention. This is yet another one of those situations.
PREVIOUSLY, ON #DRAGKIDS

I have come across #DesmondIsAmazing before when I was pre-emptively blocked by the owner of his twitter page. This occurred after I unleashed both barrels of my indignant scathing ire at @houseofmann & @brandonhilton for exploiting Lactatia.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:58 pm

sick shit

brewster

Post by brewster » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 pm

Wow. There's a difference between loving your child no matter what their tastes are, and encouraging and enabling public displays of that should be done in private if they must be done. Tons of prepubescent boys test out drag, just not on fucking stage!!! This kid might not even be gay, just cueing in on what he gets encouragement for. FWIW I think JonBenet was just as much a parent victim as this kid.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:40 pm

brewster wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:59 pm
Wow. There's a difference between loving your child no matter what their tastes are, and encouraging and enabling public displays of that should be done in private if they must be done. Tons of prepubescent boys test out drag, just not on fucking stage!!! This kid might not even be gay, just cueing in on what he gets encouragement for. FWIW I think JonBenet was just as much a parent victim as this kid.
Agree.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:35 am

Fucking shoot your television.

Good Morning America!

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:04 am

brewster wrote:
Yawn, about 3 years from now you'll disavow these comments when they wont let you host the Oscars.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:04 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:40 pm
brewster wrote:
Agree.
Doubly for you, you'll cave.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:25 am

clubgop wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:04 am
brewster wrote:
Yawn, about 3 years from now you'll disavow these comments when they wont let you host the Oscars.
I didn't know I was on the shortlist! Honestly, I am already a pariah on some Liberal sites for having nuanced opinions on stuff like school dress codes and cultural appropriation. No one on the left or right appreciates nuance and moderation anymore.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND