Collectivism Poll

Collectiisim vs Individualism - What do you believe?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:05 am

It takes a village...
38%
the village is full of crooks and tyrants...
63%

Total votes: 8

Speaker to Animals

Re: Collectivism Poll

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:19 am

brewster wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:15 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:14 am
The talk of collectivism and liberty misses the deeper problem. The left is destructive of civilization itself. They are a danger to all, including themselves.
Oh yes, when you put it that way that Liberals are threat to civilization, you can justify anything can't you? Demonization leads to dehumanization, which leads to death camps. This is a very old song you're singing.
Call it whatever you want, dude. I am pointing out the obvious. Civilization has been shredded since the 1960s when this new leftism took over the nation. Degeneracy is not harmless. Normalization of homosexual behavior inflicted upon our nation an AIDS epidemic that killed upwards of a million Americans. Abortion has decimated our ability to maintain a welfare system and keep our economy growing. No-fault divorce and destruction of marriages for the profit of women has resulted in a generation where more than half of all households are single-mother households, dependent upon the state, and statistically raising far more criminals, drug abusers, and mental health cases. All of this results in crime and social decay, which costs us more and more and more.

Then you wanted open borders, which has resulted in a steady reduction in social cohesion. Mass migration of nonwhite people results in a low-trust society. People become alienated from one another. The sense of community is vanishing.

I am not demonizing you people. I am diagnosing your illness. You all need help. Step one is to admit that this degeneracy is death. It costs us more than we can afford as a society.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:23 am

Deleted
Last edited by MilSpecs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
:royalty-queen:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:27 am

Hormonal issues are often behavioral, environmental, and dietary. We already know the plastics are flooding men's bodies with estrogen. Plant-based diets are a bad idea for a lot of reasons, including hormonal problems. Not eating enough protein and fat reduces testosterone in men.

But the bigger issue is just psychological and behavioral. A man can increase testosterone just by winning at something, getting better at something, or even taking up space. Leftist women have been waging a nonstop war against testosterone for about a decade now. They even seek to force men to sit uncomfortably in public, taking up as little space as possible. This actually reduced testosterone. Women fucking up workplaces with HR nightmares, complaining, and political correctness reduces testosterone. Men not strength training, exercising, or doing hard work decreases testosterone.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:29 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:23 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:02 am
Obviously, your MD usurps my MD. In fact, we've never had a discussion where you weren't the expert.
I expect more from you, Dr. Hash. An MD should not immediately go to the psychological or social before ruling out the medical. You know better than me how to go about ruling out the physical, but it's incumbent upon the patients to insist doctors first rule out medical causes.

Many people have died throughout history because doctors refused to look at the science or consider physical causes of a malady. I'll always insist doctors do their job first.
Yeah, that's me, Mr. Non-Analytical.

This "epidemic" is a LOT bigger than the goofy kid in class taking Ritalin.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:30 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:27 am
Hormonal issues are often behavioral, environmental, and dietary. We already know the plastics are flooding men's bodies with estrogen. Plant-based diets are a bad idea for a lot of reasons, including hormonal problems. Not eating enough protein and fat reduces testosterone in men.

But the bigger issue is just psychological and behavioral. A man can increase testosterone just by winning at something, getting better at something, or even taking up space. Leftist women have been waging a nonstop war against testosterone for about a decade now. They even seek to force men to sit uncomfortably in public, taking up as little space as possible. This actually reduced testosterone. Women fucking up workplaces with HR nightmares, complaining, and political correctness reduces testosterone. Men not strength training, exercising, or doing hard work decreases testosterone.
Obesity is a BIG one, however, the "epidemic" is a LOT bigger than the fat kids.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:36 am

deleted
Last edited by MilSpecs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:38 am

I’m a scientist; got 6 post graduate degrees.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:38 am

Deleted
Last edited by MilSpecs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:40 am

There is LOTS of evidence that a male dominance hierarchy has the biggest effect on testosterone production.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:44 am

Deleted
Last edited by MilSpecs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.