Collectivism Poll

Collectiisim vs Individualism - What do you believe?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:05 am

It takes a village...
38%
the village is full of crooks and tyrants...
63%

Total votes: 8

Martin Hash

Re: Collectivism Poll

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 am

The Left is more narcissistic and immature than envious. I've dealt with it a lot; it makes me feel hopeless.

Even the transgender thing doesn't bother me because liberty allows for consenting adults to do whatever they want, but it's not enough for them to lack conscientious thought and behavior, they insist others participate too. Combine that with no feeling of responsibility for their own actions, and the expectation that others are little more than servants to facilitate them, and I can't see how this shit is going to turn around.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:04 am

All the Dept. of You're All Miguided and Largely Ignorant understands is coercion. Raw power.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2018/11/ ... tchywidget

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:08 am

License and liberty are two different things. You have not completely rid yourself of the mind virus until you understand this.

Liberty is not freedom from moral restraint. That is the big lie. The second big lie is that licentiousness does not harm other people. Society is immensely harmed by this degeneracy. People invested in licentiousness simply do not want to acknowledge it.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:22 am

Deleted
Last edited by MilSpecs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
:royalty-queen:

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:27 am

MilSpecs wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:22 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 am

Even the transgender thing doesn't bother me because liberty allows for consenting adults to do whatever they want, but it's not enough for them to lack conscientious thought and behavior, they insist others participate too. Combine that with no feeling of responsibility for their own actions, and the expectation that others are little more than servants to facilitate them, and I can't see how this shit is going to turn around.
How is it that an MD doesn’t see a sudden surge of gender dysphoria and infertility and think “This sounds like an endocrine or neurological issue”? And worse, throughout the history of humanity this has happened: an epidemic hits, the masses blame morality because they can’t see the physical cause of the malady, and the scientific establishment drops the ball.
Was that a conspiracy claim? Jesus, woman, sometimes you surprise me?!

In fact, there is a dangerous drop in testosterone in boys (and men). There are two explanations that I've heard; first is the vegetarian thing, soy does lower testosterone; but the most convincing arguments are social: in the dominance heirarchy, testosterone is a direct factor of where you are in the heirarchy, of course the top being a silver back. Our female-based society is getting even more so; masculinity is denounced, women and low-status males are in positions of authority, the dominance heirarchy is broken, broken, broken. This is what "equality" gets us - and it's created an "epidemic."

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:33 am

deleted
Last edited by MilSpecs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

MilSpecs

Post by MilSpecs » Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:46 am

deleted
Last edited by MilSpecs on Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:02 am

Obviously, your MD usurps my MD. In fact, we've never had a discussion where you weren't the expert.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:13 am

I think testosterone has dropped by almost 50% since the 1960s.

brewster

Post by brewster » Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:14 am
The talk of collectivism and liberty misses the deeper problem. The left is destructive of civilization itself. They are a danger to all, including themselves.
Oh yes, when you put it that way that Liberals are threat to civilization, you can justify anything can't you? Demonization leads to dehumanization, which leads to death camps. This is a very old song you're singing.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND