Collectivism Poll

Collectiisim vs Individualism - What do you believe?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:05 am

It takes a village...
38%
the village is full of crooks and tyrants...
63%

Total votes: 8

Zlaxer

Re: Collectivism Poll

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:31 pm
The democrats stand for objectively evil things, many of which Kath herself supports...

Such as?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:36 pm

The democrats stand for objectively evil things, many of which Kath herself supports...

Such as?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:47 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:36 pm

Such as?
Destruction of the human family. Destruction of marriage through anti-male laws that put the state in charge of a family with women receiving all the benefits. Reduction of marriage to nothing more than a legal contract. Support for the incentives for women to destroy families, including the enslavement of fathers and gibs for single mothers. The destruction of the presumption of innocence whenever a woman accuses a man of sexual assault or rape. The normalization of homosexual behavior and relationships that bring upon society disease epidemics that already killed more Americans than our Civil War.

Dude, seriously? These are just examples off the top of my head at the gym. Not even trying hard.

Kath is not a neutral player. The Dan Carlin fallacy is bullshit perpetrated by liberals. As soon as an outsider began to take over the GOP and break shit up, these people defected. Fuck them.

brewster

Post by brewster » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:47 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

Such as?
Destruction of the human family. Destruction of marriage through anti-male laws that put the state in charge of a family with women receiving all the benefits. Reduction of marriage to nothing more than a legal contract. Support for the incentives for women to destroy families, including the enslavement of fathers and gibs for single mothers. The destruction of the presumption of innocence whenever a woman accuses a man of sexual assault or rape. The normalization of homosexual behavior and relationships that bring upon society disease epidemics that already killed more Americans than our Civil War.

Dude, seriously? These are just examples off the top of my head at the gym. Not even trying hard.

Kath is not a neutral player. The Dan Carlin fallacy is bullshit perpetrated by liberals. As soon as an outsider began to take over the GOP and break shit up, these people defected. Fuck them.
You need to study up on the difference between objectively and subjectively. And what evil actually is. You dilute the brand with your ravings about emasculation.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:17 pm

brewster wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 pm
Zlaxer wrote:

Such as?

You need to study up on the difference between objectively and subjectively. And what evil actually is. You dilute the brand with your ravings about emasculation.

No - he’s spon on when it comes to the Left’s gameplan to destroy the West - but IMHO he’s off when it comes to Kath.

brewster

Post by brewster » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:37 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:17 pm
he’s spon on when it comes to the Left’s gameplan to destroy the West
It's this kind of talk that IS destroying the country, constantly ranting how your opposition is evil, hates the country and want to destroy it. Denying the idea of a valid loyal opposition IS what leads to ACTUAL civil war and tyranny. No one I know thinks the entire right is evil and trying to destroy the country, we just think you're self centered, misguided and largely ignorant.
We are only accustomed to dealing with like twenty online personas at a time so when we only have about ten people some people have to be strawmanned in order to advance our same relative go nowhere nonsense positions. -TheReal_ND

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:46 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
brewster wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:10 pm

No - he’s spon on when it comes to the Left’s gameplan to destroy the West - but IMHO he’s off when it comes to Kath.

Those were all my memories of the fucked up things she has supported in discussions here. Including calling me a child rapist when I pointed out that her example of rape culture was yet another rape hoax.

She is very much down with the dialectic.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:52 am

brewster wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:37 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
he’s spon on when it comes to the Left’s gameplan to destroy the West
It's this kind of talk that IS destroying the country, constantly ranting how your opposition is evil, hates the country and want to destroy it. Denying the idea of a valid loyal opposition IS what leads to ACTUAL civil war and tyranny. No one I know thinks the entire right is evil and trying to destroy the country, we just think you're self centered, misguided and largely ignorant.

The Far Left is not “valid loyal opposition.” I reject that notion. It must be destroyed if liberty is to be protected - you can say what you want, but on this point I will not change - and if it come to war - so be it. Leftist start wars whever they take hold because enlightened individuals oppose them at all costs - Collectivism is a death cult.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:05 am

misguided and largely ignorant

:lol:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:14 am

The talk of collectivism and liberty misses the deeper problem. The left is destructive of civilization itself. They are a danger to all, including themselves.

It always comes down to death with them. If something increases social decay and especially more death, then they are all for it. They call license liberty, and liberty they call intolerance.

The left is not really an ideology, their ideologies really constituting rationalizations for their dysfunctional behaviors. It's more like a social and psychological degeneration. In earlier times we just called it sin. Maybe a better way to express it to some folks today is the degeneration of the individual, the family, and civilization itself.

Once I realized this and truly accepted it, I walked away and will never look back. Leave Sodom and do not look back upon it.