NFL 2018-19 Season

SuburbanFarmer

Re: NFL 2018-19 Season

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:56 am
Wow. Full-on attack mode, like a pack of retards flailing at a tetherball.
Your inability to accept reality does not make an attack nor retardation. Facts don't care about "muh football." It is not an alternative, it is a supplement.
It’s an alternative, for those who want to watch pro football, but don’t like the NFL. How difficult can this possibly be for you to grasp?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:53 pm
clubgop wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:56 am
Wow. Full-on attack mode, like a pack of retards flailing at a tetherball.
Your inability to accept reality does not make an attack nor retardation. Facts don't care about "muh football." It is not an alternative, it is a supplement.
It’s an alternative, for those who want to watch pro football, but don’t like the NFL. How difficult can this possibly be for you to grasp?
That's not a real alternative, there aren't that many people who want to watch pro football and don't like the NFL enough to watch some other chump league with nowhere near the talent instead of the NFL. It will never be anything more than a supplement, like the CFL.

You simply over-estimate the viability of the "alternatives" relative to the NFL's drawing power, because you wish most consumers hated the NFL as much as you do, so you project a market that doesnt really exist based on wishful thinking.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:19 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:43 pm

He's got two sons waiting in the wings. They already run his other businesses. He wont sell and he won't have too.

It's also a simple solicitation beef an NFL Player would be suspended for like 4 games that's it. The Colts owner got Drug and DWI, which to my mind is worse and got suspended for like 8 weeks.
Thanks, that's good info

Shefty says another person was busted in the same raid of the Rub N Tug joint. Said the name is bigger and more well known than Kraft.

Lefties think it the bad Orange man.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:19 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:43 pm

He's got two sons waiting in the wings. They already run his other businesses. He wont sell and he won't have too.

It's also a simple solicitation beef an NFL Player would be suspended for like 4 games that's it. The Colts owner got Drug and DWI, which to my mind is worse and got suspended for like 8 weeks.
Thanks, that's good info

Shefty says another person was busted in the same raid of the Rub N Tug joint. Said the name is bigger and more well known than Kraft.

Lefties think it the bad Orange man.
Nah, it’s Bill.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:34 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
clubgop wrote:

That's not a real alternative, there aren't that many people who want to watch pro football and don't like the NFL enough to watch some other chump league with nowhere near the talent instead of the NFL. It will never be anything more than a supplement, like the CFL.

You simply over-estimate the viability of the "alternatives" relative to the NFL's drawing power, because you wish most consumers hated the NFL as much as you do, so you project a market that doesnt really exist based on wishful thinking.
Ah, so because I said “alternative”, and you two are desperate for a ‘win’, you went with “replacement”, and fell over your skis again. Classic.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:48 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:34 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Ah, so because I said “alternative”, and you two are desperate for a ‘win’, you went with “replacement”, and fell over your skis again. Classic.
Pro football that no one wants to watch isn't an alternative, it's just shitty pro football, no one prefers it to the NFL. AAF and XFL 2.0 ain't even on the CFL's level ffs, it's a step above arena footoball, no one cares dude.
Last edited by StCapps on Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 pm

:lol: …………….. he looks totally innocent
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:51 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:49 pm
Greatest coach of all time. If you ain't cheating, you aren't trying.
*yip*

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:06 pm

StCapps wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
A few days before the last Superbowl I posted here, 'Fuck, I'm a Patriots fan again'

During that week it just dawned on me I was just acting like a Trump hater. Illogical hatred without objectivity. I've been the loudest Patriot hater on the board, but you are really stupid to not re-evaluate from time to time. I just can't deny what Belichick has done in NE anymore. It's fucking amazing. I don't have to like him, Brady, Kraft or Ernie Adams to appreciate what they've done to the rest of the league. It's fucking astounding.

This Rub N Tug thing is going to be funny, I'm just in on it for the jokes, the memes are going to be rich.

What do Tom Brady and Asian prostitutes have in common ?

What if Tom Brady was there with Kraft ? Think about that.
PLATA O PLOMO

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:06 pm
StCapps wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:51 pm
C-Mag wrote:
A few days before the last Superbowl I posted here, 'Fuck, I'm a Patriots fan again'

During that week it just dawned on me I was just acting like a Trump hater. Illogical hatred without objectivity. I've been the loudest Patriot hater on the board, but you are really stupid to not re-evaluate from time to time. I just can't deny what Belichick has done in NE anymore. It's fucking amazing. I don't have to like him, Brady, Kraft or Ernie Adams to appreciate what they've done to the rest of the league. It's fucking astounding.

This Rub N Tug thing is going to be funny, I'm just in on it for the jokes, the memes are going to be rich.

What do Tom Brady and Asian prostitutes have in common ?

What if Tom Brady was there with Kraft ? Think about that.
At this point, I guess I've technically been converted to a Patriots hater, but that's just because my team is their Super Bowl whipping boy. Just because I hate on them now, doesn't mean I won't give them credit where it's due though, and they deserve a shit ton of it. Love Brady trolling the media with his MAGA hat too, that was pretty great.
*yip*