If the US was attacked.

SuburbanFarmer

Re: If the US was attacked.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:18 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:16 pm
It's also the feudal aristocracy. Go back to work. The warrior class is busy talking.
:lol: good luck with that, scooter.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:14 pm

Unless you're here to give us a lesson on killing at least one or two guys with your bare hands, there's field work to be done.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 am
In your scenario, some foreign power - presumably Canada - managed to amass an invasion force near our border without satellite, sigint, or any other intel leaking to the US. And then proceeded to invade on the ground, approaching Boston/NYC. And the national guard failed to respond, along with the entire military, and we're not retaliating with missiles or nukes.

In that hypothetical, I guess you'd be best off just saluting whatever flag is in front of you, and getting out of the area. You could take some potshots at the incoming army, and die in a hail of bullets, but there really wouldn't be any point to it.

Stop taking Sudafed before going to sleep.
I actually know someone who was living in Sarajevo during the turmoil of the early 1990s and she would never stay in a war zone ever again. Best advice leave as fast as you can and go somewhere you think you will be safe.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 pm

Penner wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
In your scenario, some foreign power - presumably Canada - managed to amass an invasion force near our border without satellite, sigint, or any other intel leaking to the US. And then proceeded to invade on the ground, approaching Boston/NYC. And the national guard failed to respond, along with the entire military, and we're not retaliating with missiles or nukes.

In that hypothetical, I guess you'd be best off just saluting whatever flag is in front of you, and getting out of the area. You could take some potshots at the incoming army, and die in a hail of bullets, but there really wouldn't be any point to it.

I actually know someone who was living in Sarajevo during the turmoil of the early 1990s and she would never stay in a war zone ever again. Best advice leave as fast as you can and go somewhere you think you will be safe.

Yeah, let other people fight for your nation. If they win, you can always move back and continue voting a nation into the toilet that you would never yourself sacrifice for.

If they lose because you and others abandoned them like cowards, just join a new nation and repeat.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:46 pm

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:28 pm
Penner wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:09 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Yeah, let other people fight for your nation. If they win, you can always move back and continue voting a nation into the toilet that you would never yourself sacrifice for.

If they lose because you and others abandoned them like cowards, just join a new nation and repeat.
Well, she stayed in Sarajevo during the war (she was a doctor there) and she literally saw what the war did to people. So, again, TC has a family and it probably would be best to get them out of that city as fast as they can, IMO.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Get your wife and kids to safety, but fight.

And note this is why I do not believe most of you should vote. You have zero actual investment in this nation. When dark days come along, you will just flee and abandon us to fight it on our own. Then when we prevail I am sure you will return and demand to be able to vote us back into ruin.

Do you lack even the smallest bit if self-awareness that you cannot understand this?

This is why women were not supposed to vote. It's why men who voted were in the militia.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:48 pm

And note this is why I do not believe most of you should vote. You have zero actual investment in this nation. When dark days come along, you will just flee and abandon us to fight it on our own. Then when we prevail I am sure you will return and demand to be able to vote us back into ruin.

Do you lack even the smallest bit if self-awareness that you cannot understand this?

This is why women were not supposed to vote. It's why men who voted were in the militia.
Nobody is confused on your stance.

However, if we get to the point that the US military is taking citizen militias, then it’s already over.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:31 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:07 pm

Nobody is confused on your stance.

However, if we get to the point that the US military is taking citizen militias, then it’s already over.
Oh, you mean like every single major war we ever won. Okay.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:02 pm

If you noticed, that’s what I said in the OP. My family was safe and I was in Boston... I’d have all intention of fighting... not sure what good it would be though.

Mass may have been where the revolution started originally, but today most of Mass are pussies.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:07 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:02 pm

If you noticed, that’s what I said in the OP. My family was safe and I was in Boston... I’d have all intention of fighting... not sure what good it would be though.

Mass may have been where the revolution started originally, but today most of Mass are pussies.

We'd all have to lay low and regroup later. No sense just going at them off the bat. Insurgency rules in effect.