If the US was attacked.

The Conservative

If the US was attacked.

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:56 am

I had a weird assed dream of where the US was attacked, and the military that was at the border was nothing but a bump in the road for the army coming after us.

I found myself in a situation where my family was ”safe” for the time being, but a group of people and I were planning a defense, we knew it was not possible to stop them, but to keep them at bay long enough for the primary formation of the military to come through and save our asses might be possible if we get enough people together and set up a decent defense in Boston using the old roads of Boston as a natural defensive position.

I found myself in Boston arguing with a politician at the time on what to do.

They were sure we could stop the army with our rag-tag group of ”minutemen” but I told the person that we are going to get our asses handed to us if we don't plan accordingly and quick.

The army was coming from the north, going through Canada, entering the US through Maine, NH and NY.

They made quick work of NY, and were being stopped by Maine and NH as they swept right; they were being slowed down by the forest and mountains on western Mass, and the terrain of both NH and Maine.

But the one thing I remember, is that the politician said we get enough people with guns we should be able to put up a defense.

I remember laughing, and said ”Mane and NH has guns, because of your stupid laws, we don't!”

It got me thinking, if this really happened, how pooches would we really be?
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Re: If the US was attacked.

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 am

In your scenario, some foreign power - presumably Canada - managed to amass an invasion force near our border without satellite, sigint, or any other intel leaking to the US. And then proceeded to invade on the ground, approaching Boston/NYC. And the national guard failed to respond, along with the entire military, and we're not retaliating with missiles or nukes.

In that hypothetical, I guess you'd be best off just saluting whatever flag is in front of you, and getting out of the area. You could take some potshots at the incoming army, and die in a hail of bullets, but there really wouldn't be any point to it.

Stop taking Sudafed before going to sleep.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:05 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:50 am
In your scenario, some foreign power - presumably Canada - managed to amass an invasion force near our border without satellite, sigint, or any other intel leaking to the US. And then proceeded to invade on the ground, approaching Boston/NYC. And the national guard failed to respond, along with the entire military, and we're not retaliating with missiles or nukes.

In that hypothetical, I guess you'd be best off just saluting whatever flag is in front of you, and getting out of the area. You could take some potshots at the incoming army, and die in a hail of bullets, but there really wouldn't be any point to it.

Stop taking Sudafed before going to sleep.
I actually had no idea who the enemy was, my guess is they went through Canada.

It may have been Russia, and I was dealing with the NE incursion.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:56 am

They'd have to carpet bomb the Appalachian mountains. They'd be insane to roll up in here to occupy us.

Boston would just surrender and suck dick. It's what progressives are good for. They were secretly plotting to betray us in the war of 1812 when Southerners just won the war on our own. It's no different now.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:08 pm
The Conservative wrote:

They'd have to carpet bomb the Appalachian mountains. They'd be insane to roll up in here to occupy us.

Boston would just surrender and suck dick. It's what progressives are good for. They were secretly plotting to betray us in the war of 1812 when Southerners just won the war on our own. It's no different now.
In what I was looking at the majority of them fled. Basically, they wussed out when push came to shove.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:10 pm
The Conservative wrote:

In what I was looking at the majority of them fled. Basically, they wussed out when push came to shove.
Ther e's nothing wrong with civilians bugging out of there. It takes time to organize an insurgency.

I am saying most urbanites would just submit and proverbially suck dick if it happened. They'd turn in their insurgents for "safety".

Out here.. even the hipsters are dangerous. The old hippies are the most dangerous crackers around, honestly. I wouldn't fuck with their tranquility.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:19 pm

Wait till you see an old hippie / Vietnam veteran with a peace symbol tie-dye and a battle rifle.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:20 pm

The Conservative wrote:

We would just need to sweat them long enough to make them think that we really didn't want to give up D.C. and Virginia north of Richmond; and then chunk those shitholes into the middle of the table and roll 'em again.

Where will our capital be? Maybe Richmond again, but I wouldn't be opposed to Asheville, and certainly not Knoxville. Just so long as the government bullshit doesn't fuck up football Saturdays somehow. But it probably would.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:24 pm

Fife wrote:
Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:

We would just need to sweat them long enough to make them think that we really didn't want to give up D.C. and Virginia north of Richmond; and then chunk those shitholes into the middle of the table and roll 'em again.

Where will our capital be? Maybe Richmond again, but I wouldn't be opposed to Asheville, and certainly not Knoxville. Just so long as the government bullshit doesn't fuck up football Saturdays somehow. But it probably would.

No primary target s in the Appalachians. Continue the old policy of keeping this area off the radar so that it serves as a Valhalla Sector if the balloon goes up.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Agreed then; either Atlanta or Orlando it is. We'll send our biggest nerds down there as delegates when necessary.

I have to admit, though, I'm going to miss Pittsburgh some. Take care, Pennsey.

:goteam: :drunk:
Last edited by Fife on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.