lol that was scary as shit dog wtf?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: lol that was scary as shit dog wtf?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 27, 2018 6:28 pm

I’d never let it get that far. But drug-crazed lunatics I’ve seen. Grew up in florida.

Anyway, my point is that if I’m the cop responding to the scene, I’m stopping traffic or dragging that asshple out of it. Not gawking and doing nothing.

Once he comes at me, I go taser. When that doesn’t work, I grab the nightstick, and subdue his ass, as I was trained specifically to do at the fucking police academy.

Are you happy with cops shooting anyone that approaches them aggressively? How about anyone acting weird?

It’s a very short walk from there to just “anyone”.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 27, 2018 6:54 pm

The roll of the nightstick is to punish into submission. It can't be used to incapacitate (choke hold) which is the only way you are going to incapacitate a guy that just got trucked and walks away from it like he was on the set of Constantine and strolled right through a taser without so much as stuttering.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 27, 2018 6:56 pm

You would have been better at doing something you have never done. Got it, Cowboy.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun May 27, 2018 7:08 pm

Tell them, GCF. All these trigger happy cops swaggering around like we don’t pay them to die at the hands of a cranked out naked drug addicts. You cashed the paycheck, Paco, now get in there with your billy club and put on the show we pay you for!
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 27, 2018 7:11 pm

Nah I mean we pay them the big bucks. I expect at least a judo throw if not a double roundhouse dragon kick to the chin.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 27, 2018 7:41 pm

I think we could expect more than a security guard gawking and firing wildly into a packed highway.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 27, 2018 7:49 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 7:41 pm
I think we could expect more than a security guard gawking and firing wildly into a packed highway.
2 shots that killed the guy is firing wildly. Ayup. What an accurate portrayal of the video evidence. #yetanotherstupidhilltodieon #GFCfolks.

katarn

Post by katarn » Sun May 27, 2018 8:19 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I don't want to add to a pile-on, but what do you consider firing wildly?
"Stone walls do not a prison make, nor iron bars a cage...
If I have freedom in my love
And in my soul am free,
Angels alone that soar above
Enjoy such Liberty" - Richard Lovelace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun May 27, 2018 8:27 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 12:20 am
Haumana wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:49 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:42 pm
Can’t handle a drugged out naked guy with a team of buddies around? No call for a shooting here.

But sure, why not fire into the interstate like Barney Fife. Blue lives, amirite?
Huh? No one else was there when the shooting occurred. Dude ran through the taser like it was nothing and actually touched the cop. Did you even watch the video? That cop didn't want to kill that guy. So no you aren't right.
He touched him? A member of the public made physical contact with a Blue? We should nuke the area, just to be sure.

Come on. That was a Class A clown, with zero possible weaponry, and could have been handled by any idiot with a nightstick. That is specifically what they (are supposed to be) trained for. He had to last about 10 seconds before the cavalry showed up anyway.

The excuses for murder are many. Actual police work is hard.
The cop has a gun on his hip, you fucking moron. What happens after the drugged out criminal, who just walked away from getting hit by a fucking car like it was nothing, chokes out the cop who decides to follow the colossal fucking idiot GCF school for police protocol?

There's a freeway full of targets right there just waiting for the consequences of your ever flowing idiocy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 27, 2018 8:39 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Lmao