lol that was scary as shit dog wtf?

SuburbanFarmer

Re: lol that was scary as shit dog wtf?

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 pm

I have the right to shoot you if you’re scary, so I should do that. Makes sense, I guess, if you live in the Wild West.

Again, I’m not arguing the legality of his action. I’m saying that I expect it to be handled better.

These clowns can wrestle an old woman, and suffocate a 400lb guy in New York, but druggy wacko can’t be handled with anything less than a point blank shot? Gimme a break.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 27, 2018 4:32 pm

Expected..... Says the guy who has never once been in anything remotely approximating that situation. Bu, Bu But I have been in a fist fight and lived. :roll:

Christ on a cracker. And you are making doomsday plans? I wish your family the best of luck.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:32 pm
Expected..... Says the guy who has never once been in anything remotely approximating that situation. Bu, Bu But I have been in a fist fight and lived. :roll:

Christ on a cracker. And you are making doomsday plans? I wish your family the best of luck.
I think you may want to reconsider your review of my life history.

But an appeal to ignorance it is, none the less. And a blatant one.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 pm
I have the right to shoot you if you’re scary, so I should do that. Makes sense, I guess, if you live in the Wild West.

Again, I’m not arguing the legality of his action. I’m saying that I expect it to be handled better.

These clowns can wrestle an old woman, and suffocate a 400lb guy in New York, but druggy wacko can’t be handled with anything less than a point blank shot? Gimme a break.
In Florida, you have the right to shoot anybody who attacks you and risks bodily harm to you.

That cop had a self-defense right to shoot the attacker. Just like anybody else.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun May 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

In Florida, you have the right to shoot anybody who attacks you and risks bodily harm to you.

That cop had a self-defense right to shoot the attacker. Just like anybody else.
Therefore, the right and proper thing was too shoot him, of course.

Because we must exercise the extreme end of our rights, at any given moment, regardless of consequences.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 27, 2018 5:29 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:12 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 pm
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Therefore, the right and proper thing was too shoot him, of course.

Because we must exercise the extreme end of our rights, at any given moment, regardless of consequences.

Don't take bath salts and attack people, I guess. :think:

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun May 27, 2018 5:48 pm

Bullshit. The cop shoulda hypnotized him and then had him sit and stay like a golden retriever. I was at a roadside show once where this mesmerist made a lady squawk like a chicken after putting her under hypnosis and it only took like about a minute.

Lest you think I’m bullshitting, I once had a juice box thrown at me in kindergarten and it hit me. Not the flat part either, the CORNER, homes. You think I stood up and shot that kid? Nope. I squalled like a wounded lamb until the teacher put that kid in time out. So, you know, I’ve been through some shit.

But if thirty years later that same kid rushed me high as shit and saying he’d kill me, I’d hypnotize him, just like Mr. Mystromian the traveling mentalist does. Guess our cops are just murder happy.
:roll:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 27, 2018 5:54 pm

He should be required by law to wrestle with a potentially HIV-infected, hepatitus-spreading naked drug addict. It's just a bite, you trigger-happy murderer.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Sun May 27, 2018 5:58 pm

If me and GCF were there we woulda talked him down for sure. You can tell by the way he was making naked asphalt angels that the dude wasn’t a serious threat. Plus the minutes he spent riding rodeo only an invisible hawk while on the highway - all in good fun. Poor guy probably thought the cop was suicidal and was trying to save his life by snatching the gun away. Just goes to show - never do a cop a solid. They’re all murderers deep down.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sun May 27, 2018 6:07 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 5:07 pm
Haumana wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 4:32 pm

I think you may want to reconsider your review of my life history.

But an appeal to ignorance it is, none the less. And a blatant one.
You are the one who offered up your fighting experience as to a reason why that cop shouldn't have shot that deranged guy. So you have been in a life or death struggle with a drug crazed lunatic who stated that he was going to kill you and showed zero impact from being tazed after getting hit by a car going freeway speed?