I dont ever seem to catch a break

TheReal_ND

I dont ever seem to catch a break

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 16, 2018 6:22 pm

Was a nice break from being cooped up in the van all the time though. I finally got somewhere to park the van under some nice shade, for a low monthly fee. I have acess to 110 volt and can run a fan without blowing out my batteries. Even an alarm clock! Of course the owner of the property wants to sell it out from under my roomate's nose one month after I move in. The for sale sign is up. Fuck dog. I really liked this neighborhood and riding my bike to work and everywhere. Best rehab Ive gotten since shit went sideways and nearly going insane. Im still insane anyway but whatever man....

I actually feel worse for my "roomate" tho. Shes such a sweet girl but a real dip. She has been having an incredible amount of anxiety about her renting situation. Its really nice digs in a swipple neighborhood I dont blame her. Where are the neighborhoods for us working class White folk?

Seriously though, Im making enough money now to maybe rent an apartment. I have no idea how that will work out with completely fucked rental history but money talks.

I love you all so much and thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me when no one else was. You saved my life Martin.

Speaker to Animals

Re: I dont ever seem to catch a break

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 16, 2018 6:31 pm

You know where this is going. You two are going to roommate up and make babies.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 16, 2018 6:36 pm

Well she is asking me to front her money for rent and Ive already fronted her a deposit for the last month's rent Im sure I will never get back. She overdrafted her bank account. So yeah nah. Im not getting sucked into this.

Fife

Post by Fife » Wed May 16, 2018 6:41 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:22 pm
Where are the neighborhoods for us working class White folk?
Haven't we been over this before? I feel really down about repeating myself with you guys.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Fife wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:41 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:22 pm
Where are the neighborhoods for us working class White folk?
Haven't we been over this before? I feel really down about repeating myself with you guys.
Freshen my memory. I want acess to the metropolis with a short enough commute to mass transit or bike and a safe neighbourhood, all while not being subsidized with welfare and on a working class, blue collar wage.

This neighborhood is a unicorn.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed May 16, 2018 6:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:36 pm
Well she is asking me to front her money for rent and Ive already fronted her a deposit for the last month's rent Im sure I will never get back. She overdrafted her bank account. So yeah nah. Im not getting sucked into this.
Run.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 16, 2018 6:57 pm

Yeah im probably going to bail at the end of this month tbh. I dont want her stealing this bike back that I bought from her.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 am

Good luck Nuke!

This girl sounds like trouble.

It's not the jews exploiting you... it's this girl and maybe your own self.

Take a stand where it counts.

We got your back.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 am

Most of them are like that, though. The responsible women get married early (and do not divorce) or go into careers. If you did not marry a responsible one when you were very young, then that door is basically closed. The ones who chose a career are not interested in a dude who lives in a van. The rest of them are exactly like he described here.

If you find one who is still somewhat attractive and does not already have babies from multiple men, then there you go.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 17, 2018 11:35 pm

The real shit.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0