Bicycles are a superior mode of transportation. Prove me wrong

TheReal_ND

Bicycles are a superior mode of transportation. Prove me wrong

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 13, 2018 3:19 pm

I haven't drove my automobile in very nearly a week. In fact the battery is completely dead. I miss nothing about it. Everything is within biking distance. This is probably what White people all lived like in urban communities before White Flight began to the suburbs. I bet in Europe, some people dont even own an automobile. How much more superior the god like bicyclist is to the pleb teir coffin-mobile auto owner. I dont even stop at red lights unless I feel like it.

TheReal_ND

Re: Bicycles are a superior mode of transportation. Prove me wrong

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 13, 2018 3:22 pm

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun May 13, 2018 3:23 pm

If there were more bike lanes, they are indeed the best forms of transportation. They build great lower body stamina. They help you burn additional calories each day while providing you with a pretty good speed in your commute. Traffic is not such a stressful thing since you are mostly free on your bike, and that feeling of being trapped in a crowd is dampened. Bikes are the most energy-efficient human-powered transportation there is as well. You can go a really long distance on just a small snack worth of calories.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun May 13, 2018 3:26 pm

This so much. Bikes are very clearly the superior mode of transportation when compared to the jewish (((automobile)))

Fife

Post by Fife » Sun May 13, 2018 3:34 pm

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun May 13, 2018 3:47 pm

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun May 13, 2018 10:11 pm

yeah i like bikes, I ride mine two miles to work and two miles back everyday. superior transport module for sure

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Mon May 14, 2018 5:52 am

Too bad most cyclists are insufferable SJW idiots.

Biking is great if it wasn't for cyclists.
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 14, 2018 6:08 am

Yeah, That is why I qualify it with the presence of bike lanes. There are total assholes who have traffic backed up for a mile around here.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:31 pm

London cyclists too white, male and middle class, says capital's cycling chief in vow to tackle diversity 'problem'
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/h ... 67916.html

Too few women and people from ethnic minority groups cycle in London and more must be done to promote diversity among a largely white, male and middle class biking community, the city’s walking and cycling commissioner has said.

Grand schemes, such as the Cycle Superhighway network of partially-segregated routes linking the suburbs with the centre, are too often perceived as simply a way of getting “middle-aged men cycling faster around the city”, Will Norman acknowledged.

He said he was considering setting diversity targets for London’s cycling population to ensure progress was achieved.