Bronchitis

Kath

Bronchitis

Post by Kath » Fri May 04, 2018 7:21 pm

We get so few weekends where we have no commitments to community, friends or family. We cherish these 4-5 weekends a year.

Well, fuck if I didn't go an get bronchitis last weekend - 60 hour fever and non stop coughing for days on end, now.

I have pent up energy and 7,000 projects, and I can't do a damn thing because walking down the stairs leads to 20 minutes of coughing chaos.

Stuck on the couch and everything is boring.

I remember a thread Vive did called Tea & Sympathy on DCF. So, I'm bored.... that is all. Going to watch a potentially super productive weekend melt into nothing while I watch reality tv....

or something.

Maybe it's time to binge watch DS9.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Speaker to Animals

Re: Bronchitis

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri May 04, 2018 9:35 pm

Sounds like you need a Stellaris binge.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri May 04, 2018 9:58 pm

OHhhh......... thanks for the reminder to install Steam on my new machine. That's a bunch of roller coaster games to keep me occupied this weekend.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 05, 2018 7:34 am

You need Stallaris so we can all create a game and I can crush everybody.

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat May 05, 2018 7:41 am

I need to buy a PC for Steam. There's a bunch of kids games my kids want to play

Too bad you can't install Steam on an Xbox
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat May 05, 2018 7:42 am

You probably could. Somebody needs to port Linux to it. Flashing it is the hard part. I am sure they put a lot stuff into the hardware to make it difficult.

Fife

Post by Fife » Sat May 05, 2018 7:44 am

OK, chip-heads. Gibs some 411.

My daughter is about to go off to college, and I'm thinking of getting a stand-alone PC to use only for Steam. I'm facing the reality that a good way for me to talk with her every single day and keep up is to do some gaming she is interested in.

What kind of rig do I need to have as a set-up to exclusively use for Steam?

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sat May 05, 2018 7:57 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:You probably could. Somebody needs to port Linux to it. Flashing it is the hard part. I am sure they put a lot stuff into the hardware to make it difficult.
Well, anything is possible, but I mean without me possibly bricking it and taking all the time to do that.

I fucked up her stupid Brandwise application database when I created a second user on her work PC to install Steam.

We really need some more PCs at work because I'm becoming Mac-retarded
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session