my modafinil came in from India today. what am I in for?

TheReal_ND

my modafinil came in from India today. what am I in for?

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 02, 2018 6:14 pm

I have sleep apnea. Hope this helps when I'm driving the truck during work when im physically exhausted. Also, ask here if you want to know a good site to order it. I'm probably going to order some steroids next pay check and see if that helps give me energy at work. I should probably get my t levels checked before hand though.

Speaker to Animals

Re: my modafinil came in from India today. what am I in for?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed May 02, 2018 8:20 pm

Dude, I LOVE that drug. If you have the real thing, you are going to love it too.

It's mainly a benefit to you if you are a student or you work in intellectual professions like software engineering. It will vastly increase your working memory and your attention will be like a laser focus.

It's basically the closest thing to the Limitless drug that exists.

I do know that some special operations guys use it because it gives them better attention and focus on the battlefield. Aircrew use it as the "go pill".

If this works for you, I'd like to know about how you got it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed May 02, 2018 8:24 pm

I'll let you know. Seems legit. I ordered the sampler which includes modafinil and the inferior Armodafinil. I think I could legit get prescribed for this drug.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 03, 2018 5:27 am

These are "go" drugs...

And they work.

Just remember you can only override your physical limitations for so long.

Do so for a good reason.

But take a leave from work before your body gives out on you and you get really sick.

The reason you are physically exhausted is that you are pushing your limits... past where you can settle down to sleep... so you aren't getting the rest you need to recover physically.

Drugs are a short cut... and sure when push comes to shove we have to go there sometimes... but think of it as a short term plan...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 03, 2018 10:46 am

Noted. Well 100 mg doesnt seem to have done much. I'm slightly more focused and less tired plus I haven't had very much caffeine either. 200 mg seems to be the recommended dosage according to reddit

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 03, 2018 10:48 am

You basically want the recommended dosage, no more and no less. Something like that doesn't really get "stronger" at higher doses.

It's not a stimulant in the same sense as amphetamines either. You should get jitters or anything like that. If you do, then you might have bought amphetamines labeled as a designer drug.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu May 03, 2018 10:49 am

It claimed to be modafinil. Tastes terrible. Like dramamine but way stronger. No jitteriness or suppressed appetite.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu May 03, 2018 10:53 am

TheReal_ND wrote:It claimed to be modafinil. Tastes terrible. Like dramamine but way stronger. No jitteriness or suppressed appetite.

Yep. That sounds about right.

Test yourself by telling a coworker to write down a random list of words, about 20 nouns for instance. Then he reads them to you in order and you try to remember them. When he is done, recite them back to him in the order in which he said them.

Most people run about 5 +/- 2 items in their working memory. When I was on modofinil in a cognitive science class, we actually broke up and did this experiment in groups. I remembered all 20 and the dude was like WTF???

The words can't be connected and there can't be some common theme. It has to be really random to work without a system to figure out. Random numbers work really well, though. But most of us have a much higher working memory for numbers for some reason. Maybe about 10 number is average rather than 6 or 7.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Thu May 03, 2018 11:42 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Test yourself by telling a coworker to write down a random list of words, about 20 nouns for instance. Then he reads them to you in order and you try to remember them. When he is done, recite them back to him in the order in which he said them.
Don't do this...
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Thu May 03, 2018 1:42 pm

These two doing "good" drug math with a schedule 4 controlled substance. Hilarious.