PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Re: Masculinity

Post by GloryofGreece » Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:19 am
I found this interesting
That's kinda cool but really don't we already intuitively know this? Mesomorphs, Ectomorphs etc. and the large head/neck thing is big boned and likely stronger obviously thus going to be better at lifting weights and wrestling/fighting etc. No shit. The thing is obsessing over this type of stuff and giving it too much credence reminds me immensley of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

Plus theres tons of yoked dudes with double chins/weak jaws etc. I've seen guys break that look like "greek gods" and skinny dudes kill and never give up etc.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 14, 2018 12:22 pm

It's an indicator of high test. If you use steroids for a while, you will get those features over time if you don't have them.

You'll also be bald with a prostate the size of a tomato as well.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu May 17, 2018 11:33 pm

I find it interesting in the same way I find body language interesting. It's more about how people perceive a persons looks, clothes and carry themselves.

Predatory people be it muggers, rapist or pedos seem to have a knack for picking out victims as one example. But other examples are ones rarely talked about. Like the guy who is the workhorse at his company, does most the work, gets thanked but really doesn't get respect. Give the shit job to Bob, he'll do it.

What is it that people are keying in on that make Bob an easy mark, because they know he's always going to do the job.
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:33 pm
I find it interesting in the same way I find body language interesting. It's more about how people perceive a persons looks, clothes and carry themselves.

Predatory people be it muggers, rapist or pedos seem to have a knack for picking out victims as one example. But other examples are ones rarely talked about. Like the guy who is the workhorse at his company, does most the work, gets thanked but really doesn't get respect. Give the shit job to Bob, he'll do it.

What is it that people are keying in on that make Bob an easy mark, because they know he's always going to do the job.
He didn’t complain the first time, and he’s not a threat.

Some people are born to be victims.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri May 18, 2018 12:37 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 pm
C-Mag wrote:

So you encourage people to complain ?
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri May 18, 2018 12:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 12:37 am
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:36 pm
C-Mag wrote:

So you encourage people to complain ?
In the workplace, when being taken advantage of, and there is no other allowable recourse.... yeah. Find a way to make it known that you’re not “happy” picking up Joes slack, or at least claim recognition for doing it.

Subtly, lest someone think you were having thoughts of standing up for yourself, of course.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:07 pm

:snooty:
American Psychological Association: Traditional Masculinity is psychologically harmful

Shit, I've been outlawed.

https://townhall.com/columnists/benshap ... e-n2538727
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:16 pm

Are they coming for our gains?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:53 pm

LOLOL