C-Mag

Re: Masculinity

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:23 am

DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:15 am
8-)
What everyone gets wrong is, it's not about storming the Bastille and setting up a guillotine, it's about mutual support and taking care of your small community, your family and property. And that's the way it's supposed to work. Don't rely on the government or politicians or police. Do it yourself.
Worked great for the Branch Davidians.
:twisted:
:lol:
Lot's of lessons in that. First of all, don't be a bunch of weirdos.

I wonder what the real reason was for that shameful event. The Feds case is really weak. Maybe the thing just snowballed.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:24 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:23 am
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:19 am
C-Mag wrote:
8-)
What everyone gets wrong is, it's not about storming the Bastille and setting up a guillotine, it's about mutual support and taking care of your small community, your family and property. And that's the way it's supposed to work. Don't rely on the government or politicians or police. Do it yourself.
Worked great for the Branch Davidians.
:twisted:
:lol:
Lot's of lessons in that. First of all, don't be a bunch of weirdos.

I wonder what the real reason was for that shameful event. The Feds case is really weak. Maybe the thing just snowballed.
I'd want my rebel outpost near DC since Biden has already mentioned turning to nukes.
Go ahead.
Right here next to DC.
Nuke away.
lulz
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:28 am

Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:21 am
C-Mag wrote:
8-)
exactly

I mean, we're not preparing for a shooting war here, that's not the threat here

it's a network of like minded people who can be relied upon to protect each other

I am just the leader by default, the Operator who links the network together

it's not even about using force, it's just spiritual resistance against the Communists
:clap:

The history of the territorial old west have a lot of lessons. These early settlers rarely picked fights with natives or government agents or neighbors. When it did happen it became legend. Mostly though it was a network of people that looked out for each other. When raids happened by gangs or natives, they supported each other. Even potential and traditional enemies were offered food and water before bullets.
PLATA O PLOMO

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:32 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:28 am
Smitty-48 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:21 am
C-Mag wrote:
8-)
exactly

I mean, we're not preparing for a shooting war here, that's not the threat here

it's a network of like minded people who can be relied upon to protect each other

I am just the leader by default, the Operator who links the network together

it's not even about using force, it's just spiritual resistance against the Communists
:clap:

The history of the territorial old west have a lot of lessons. These early settlers rarely picked fights with natives or government agents or neighbors. When it did happen it became legend. Mostly though it was a network of people that looked out for each other. When raids happened by gangs or natives, they supported each other. Even potential and traditional enemies were offered food and water before bullets.
that's how it is

I'm not going to use force, I don't need to, God is with me

Nec Aspera Terrent

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:57 am
Slavs aren't dumb. Even Trump commented on it.

The Pan Slavic movement is growing. Only 50% of the Slavic population lives in Russia. Guys like Orban and Duda are pushing back against the EU, certainly not allies of Russia, but charting their own path. Putin is doing well for Russia.
If the Slavs ever unite................... look out. They can be the global leader for the next several hundred years, not China.

One of the biggest strengths of the Slavs is they have a strong spiritual and family orientated population.
Do not make the mistake of calling a Hungarian a Slav to his face. It could be painful. The Magyars are more closely related to Finns an Estonians, and they have the same feelings about their Slavic neighbors.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:34 am

Hastur wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:15 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:57 am
Slavs aren't dumb. Even Trump commented on it.

The Pan Slavic movement is growing. Only 50% of the Slavic population lives in Russia. Guys like Orban and Duda are pushing back against the EU, certainly not allies of Russia, but charting their own path. Putin is doing well for Russia.
If the Slavs ever unite................... look out. They can be the global leader for the next several hundred years, not China.

One of the biggest strengths of the Slavs is they have a strong spiritual and family orientated population.
Do not make the mistake of calling a Hungarian a Slav to his face. It could be painful. The Magyars are more closely related to Finns an Estonians, and they have the same feelings about their Slavic neighbors.
I believe it. Magarization was a hot period in Hungary. There are a few Slavs in Hungary, but mostly in the mountains to the north. New evidence suggest that the Slavs were all over Hungary during the Roman period. DNA is proving a lot of these barbaric tribes attributed as German, were actually Slavs. Genetics has shown the Vandals were 69% Slavic. Which really changes history.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:56 pm

Dad doing Dad shit :D
PLATA O PLOMO

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:11 pm

C-Mag wrote: