2018 NFL Draft

SilverEagle

Re: 2018 NFL Draft

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? This over sensitive world needs to shove it up its ass! A world full of butt hurt pussies!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2332 ... h-schooler

:doh:

Please, let NFL teams Cuck out and let this guy drop, he'll be a steal in later rounds like Jeremy Tunsil who was one of the best picks in last years draft.
I would be fine if Pittsburgh snagged him at pick 28. Trade Bell and a 3rd round pick for another 1st rd pick and snag LB Rashaan Evans the a RB in the 2nd round. That would be ideal.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:59 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? This over sensitive world needs to shove it up its ass! A world full of butt hurt pussies!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2332 ... h-schooler

Please, let NFL teams Cuck out and let this guy drop, he'll be a steal in later rounds like Jeremy Tunsil who was one of the best picks in last years draft.
I would be fine if Pittsburgh snagged him at pick 28. Trade Bell and a 3rd round pick for another 1st rd pick and snag LB Rashaan Evans the a RB in the 2nd round. That would be ideal.
For Allen, that's the best thing that could happen. Drop and sit bench for a couple years behind a Top 10 QB.

I wonder if players that are good, might sabotage themselves to drop in the draft so they don't have to ruin themselves for a Cleveland ? Or if Teams that want a player and have dirt on him would do the same to get a guy to drop to where they can pick him up.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:14 pm

C-Mag wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

For Allen, that's the best thing that could happen. Drop and sit bench for a couple years behind a Top 10 QB.

I wonder if players that are good, might sabotage themselves to drop in the draft so they don't have to ruin themselves for a Cleveland ? Or if Teams that want a player and have dirt on him would do the same to get a guy to drop to where they can pick him up.
Hey that could happen. I'm sure the Pats would do that. :lol: :lol: Speaking of the Pats...has anybody seen the Conservative or has he thrown himself from a bridge wearing a cement suit?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:30 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:

Hey that could happen. I'm sure the Pats would do that. :lol: :lol: Speaking of the Pats...has anybody seen the Conservative or has he thrown himself from a bridge wearing a cement suit?

Have not seen TC in a while.

The Pats are at a curious place.................. there are cracks appearing in adhearance to the 'Patriot Way'. Lots of pissed players that are blaming Belichick for the Superbowl loss for benching Butler. Brady and Gronk are leading an insurgency and threaten to not show up in training camp
PLATA O PLOMO

Fife

Post by Fife » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:28 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dafuq is rowquan Smith? Not that it matters. He’ll ride the bench for 3 months, and get injured in his second game.

Can’t wait to see Cleveland trade itself out of the first draft pick again, for absolutely no reason (budget).
Your shit team would mess their panties to see Smith available when they pick, dummy.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:34 pm

Fife wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dafuq is rowquan Smith? Not that it matters. He’ll ride the bench for 3 months, and get injured in his second game.

Can’t wait to see Cleveland trade itself out of the first draft pick again, for absolutely no reason (budget).
Your shit team would mess their panties to see Smith available when they pick, dummy.
Looks like we got him. I don’t watch college ball, but a new LB is a welcome addition.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:16 pm

My Phins took Minkah Fitzpatrick, Safety. Solid pick, I thought their need was greater at LB, but it's a passing league and one of the best DBs in the Draft is not bad at all.

The Bills took my Linebacker at 16
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:06 am

California wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Who's career will the Browns ruin? :twisted:
I'm hoping its Baker Mayfield.

He has Johnny Football II written all over him

I'm at about 60 hours worked since Sunday and it will be at least a 12 hour day the next 3 days. Weeeeeee
Well they did it. lol They passed on Barkley and drafted a disaster. My friends that are Browns fans are pissed and I don't blame them. They should've taken Barkley because there was a high probability that Manzel 2.0 would still have been sitting there at no.4. Even then he is not worthy of a top 15 pick, none of the QBs in this draft were.

Also I was thrilled that the Steelers got a 3rd Rd pick by trading Bryant to the Raiders!

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:30 am

I cna't believe how fucked these picks were
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:01 am

SilverEagle wrote:
California wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:Who's career will the Browns ruin? :twisted:
I'm hoping its Baker Mayfield.

He has Johnny Football II written all over him

I'm at about 60 hours worked since Sunday and it will be at least a 12 hour day the next 3 days. Weeeeeee
Well they did it. lol They passed on Barkley and drafted a disaster. My friends that are Browns fans are pissed and I don't blame them. They should've taken Barkley because there was a high probability that Manzel 2.0 would still have been sitting there at no.4. Even then he is not worthy of a top 15 pick, none of the QBs in this draft were.

Also I was thrilled that the Steelers got a 3rd Rd pick by trading Bryant to the Raiders!

What's amazing is they have drafted Johny Football Twice in 4 years. :doh:

When was the only time in modern history when the Browns were successful. When they left town and focused on Defense.
PLATA O PLOMO