2018 NFL Draft

C-Mag

Re: 2018 NFL Draft

Post by C-Mag » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:56 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dafuq is rowquan Smith? Not that it matters. He’ll ride the bench for 3 months, and get injured in his second game.

Can’t wait to see Cleveland trade itself out of the first draft pick again, for absolutely no reason (budget).
C'mon man................ have some faith in Sonny Weaver Jr.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:04 pm

They don’t give a crap. Pathetic fans will still buy their shit-colored jerseys, for their winless expansion team, and local radio will still hype the coming year, like automatons.

They just need to win a game, at some point, and fans will cheer like it’s a miracle. Cleveland sucks so hard.

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:09 am

SilverEagle wrote:Who's career will the Browns ruin? :twisted:
I'm hoping its Baker Mayfield.

He has Johnny Football II written all over him

I'm at about 60 hours worked since Sunday and it will be at least a 12 hour day the next 3 days. Weeeeeee
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:37 am

California wrote:

I'm at about 60 hours worked since Sunday and it will be at least a 12 hour day the next 3 days. Weeeeeee
I agree and that would not shock me at all. I would love to see the Steelers do a draft day trade. Send Bell packing with a 3rd round pick for another 1st Rd pick. Then draft RB Derrius Guice out of LSU or RB Sony Michel out of Georgia then pick LB Rashaan Evans out of Bama with the 28th pick.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:48 am

California wrote:

+1

I think the QB talent available in this years draft is completely overhyped, which leads to players being over rated. The only QB I've seen that I think would be a solid backup and perhaps a decent game manager is that kid from Wyoming. And the Sports media is touting this as a year of the QB..................................... Meanwhile in New England, the Patriots have 2 1st round picks and indications are they are taking a Tackle and a Center :think:
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:55 am

C-Mag wrote:
California wrote:

+1

I think the QB talent available in this years draft is completely overhyped, which leads to players being over rated. The only QB I've seen that I think would be a solid backup and perhaps a decent game manager is that kid from Wyoming. And the Sports media is touting this as a year of the QB..................................... Meanwhile in New England, the Patriots have 2 1st round picks and indications are they are taking a Tackle and a Center :think:
There is a reason teams like NE, Pittsburgh are always drafting in the late 1st Rd. They scout well and draft well. Teams like the Brown are always drafting in the top 15 because their scouts are shit and/or the GM buys into the hype. I agree this years QB class is junk. Linemen, RBs, and LBs are the best bet in this years draft.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:55 am

The movie Draft Day has grown on me. It's a fun movie to watch and if they would have left the little love interest with Jennifer Garner out, it would be great. I love looking at her, but it was totally unnecessary.

PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:52 am

SilverEagle wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
California wrote: I'm hoping its Baker Mayfield.

+1

There is a reason teams like NE, Pittsburgh are always drafting in the late 1st Rd. They scout well and draft well. Teams like the Brown are always drafting in the top 15 because their scouts are shit and/or the GM buys into the hype. I agree this years QB class is junk. Linemen, RBs, and LBs are the best bet in this years draft.
This. Football is won in the trenches. Always will be. Teams that recognize this are perennial winners.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:07 am

Are you fucking kidding me? This over sensitive world needs to shove it up its ass! A world full of butt hurt pussies!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2332 ... h-schooler

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:12 am

SilverEagle wrote:Are you fucking kidding me? This over sensitive world needs to shove it up its ass! A world full of butt hurt pussies!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2332 ... h-schooler

:doh:

Please, let NFL teams Cuck out and let this guy drop, he'll be a steal in later rounds like Jeremy Tunsil who was one of the best picks in last years draft.
PLATA O PLOMO