What y'all up to?

Kath

Re: What y'all up to?

Post by Kath » Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:04 am

C-Mag wrote:[

Let's face it crew, we are an island of misfit toys. I've grown to love this little community. We've been through a lot of wild shit together. There is value in that. We should keep that in mind during the next dust up.
Mad respect for the value in that. We know who hates us, who likes us, who respects us, who is a combo-pack of many things. I may think your intentions good but your logic sucks... (right for all the wrong reasons.) Or maybe I find your logic is good but your intentions suck, and that is likely worse.

There are very few people here so rigid that I can predict their view on any random topic. We may get 7/10 or even 9/10, but each and every one of us has a nuance that would surprise, when discovered.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

DrYouth

Re: What y'all up to?

Post by DrYouth » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:12 am

It's interesting how a big dust up really clears the water once you've been through it...

My wife and I are in the heat of it... but actually I think we are on the far side...

Although it's continues to surprise me how long a road this is.

Meanwhile here in the forum it's a small band of adventurers who have withstood the trials of forumhood...

It is good to have you all along.

I do have flesh and blood friends... but adult life makes it hard to stay in touch as often as we should... especially with this marital challenge on top of raising the teenagers... I know they are all there for me... but it's hard to stay in contact sometimes.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty