Martin Hash

Re: What y'all up to?

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:56 pm

The tingling you feel, that’s wisdom.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:32 pm

Damn Youth, sorry you got some life to deal with. That's some heavy shit right there. I hope it all works out for the best. I think if this is something you both want, you can work it out. Hang tough.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:23 pm

DrYouth wrote:
de officiis wrote:I'm sitting in a hotel in Atlanta, waiting for tomorrow to be over.
What's cooking in Atlanta de o?
Deposition...

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I can't imagine doing it. I have been attracted to other women while in a relationship, but the idea of having sex with them is too weird. I think I am built for monogamy. I can only joke about it.
Good for you STA...

This means you are fundamentally a good person.

Maybe don't even joke about it... Don't be ashamed of being a good person...

Being an asshole is nothing to be proud of.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:52 pm

doc_loliday wrote:Damn Youth, sorry you got some life to deal with. That's some heavy shit right there. I hope it all works out for the best. I think if this is something you both want, you can work it out. Hang tough.
Thanks doc.

I want it...

I think she does too... but she has to make sure I've suffered my share... and to be honest... I get it.

Better to pay my penance in this life.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Damn, dude. Honestly, I can't imagine, which means I can't judge. (Besides, not my place to do so, this is your journey.) Heavy shit - good for you owning it. I'm cheering for you both. Your vacation pics are always amazing. Here's to believing reality can match the vision.

Communication - that's where it starts and ends. Keep the lines open on your end. No two people deal with this the same, but for myself, I imagine if I were done, there'd be no counseling. I'd just be done. That says a lot about where she is, from my POV.
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:43 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Let me lay this on you... because really y'all are like my best friends... which is an interesting thing for me to admit all on it's own.
That is an interesting thing to admit.
I kinda know what you mean though. I guess it's like that old thing about finding some subjects easier to talk to strangers about.
Hope it works out for you.
TBH it's hard to imagine that you have been an arsehole, you are one of the nicest and most caring of our little community.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Kath

Post by Kath » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:52 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
TBH it's hard to imagine that you have been an arsehole, you are one of the nicest and most caring of our little community.
Don't sense the asshole part. Sense a person who lost track of the path .... wandered off in a wrong direction.

I need the ocean to remember East v West, so .... I don't judge. We all get distracted along the way. Sometimes forgivable versus not is very blurry. Shades of grey ... never black/white.

(I acknowledge there exist many things that are true/false, but relationship dynamics are rarely that simple.)
Why are all the Gods such vicious cunts? Where's the God of tits and wine?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:25 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Let me lay this on you... because really y'all are like my best friends... which is an interesting thing for me to admit all on it's own.
Let's face it crew, we are an island of misfit toys. I've grown to love this little community. We've been through a lot of wild shit together. There is value in that. We should keep that in mind during the next dust up.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:16 am

Kath wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
Don't sense the asshole part. Sense a person who lost track of the path .... wandered off in a wrong direction.

I need the ocean to remember East v West, so .... I don't judge. We all get distracted along the way. Sometimes forgivable versus not is very blurry. Shades of grey ... never black/white.

(I acknowledge there exist many things that are true/false, but relationship dynamics are rarely that simple.)
I wasn't judging just repeating DrY's own self assessment.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.