What y'all up to?

Speaker to Animals

Re: What y'all up to?

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:29 pm

Well, anyway, you should put all your retirement and savings into cryptocurrencies stat. Gold and silver are good too.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, that's not a good attitude. Unless you cheated or something. Then you're an asshole.
Bingo...

I'll be ok... she deserves everything she gets if she takes me to the cleaners... so I'm good with that.

It's actually awesome to see her fight... I'm proud of her.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:36 pm

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Well, that's not a good attitude. Unless you cheated or something. Then you're an asshole.
Bingo...

I'll be ok... she deserves everything she gets if she takes me to the cleaners... so I'm good with that.

It's actually awesome to see her fight... I'm proud of her.

Oh my God. Dude, why?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:38 pm

That's not a healthy attitude either. Women expect their men to be strong willed. You can show you are a stronger man by admitting you made mistakes but acting like a cuck is going to sabatoge your relationship entirely. It isn't natural in traditional relationships which require a certain amount of integrity from both parties.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:Most churches are cucked. The church could delor will put all the blame on the man. No different than those asinine sermons were they chastise men and then fluff up the women.
Well if the therapist blamed her... that would be pretty messed up in my case... lol

Well, that's not a good attitude. Unless you cheated or something. Then you're an asshole.

From my lengthy experience and observations, we are all pretty well fucked up and equally to blame for disintegrating relationships, broken families, and social decay.
We are all indeed pretty fucked up. All of us, every one. From my experience, I can cast substantial doubt on the man-made "solutions" (coercion/the state).

Be kind to every person you meet, while you still have the time and opportunity, and look to God for help. That's my advice. Oh, and if someone threatens you with IRL violence, kill them. That is your duty.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:43 pm

I don't see how you can fix it once somebody cheats. Serious.

If the wife "cucks" out and forgives him, then how does he respect or even forgive himself? I know I joke about cheating a lot, but it's utterly alien to me in reality. I can't imagine doing it. I have been attracted to other women while in a relationship, but the idea of having sex with them is too weird. I think I am built for monogamy. This stuff is utterly alien to me. I can only joke about it.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:44 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:Oh my God. Dude, why?
Good question?

I wish I had a good answer.

I don't.

Living with the shame of it now...

It's like looking back on another version of myself...

The weird thing is that this therapy (the one I was practicing not the marriage counselling) allowed me to plug into something I didn't have before.

I guess it's basically addiction. Addiction fills a void. I wasn't aware there was a void I was filling... but I was.

Basically nothing about it was her fault... that's the crazy part.

So why would I fight her now?
Last edited by DrYouth on Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:46 pm

I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you. It's going to be tough.

Maybe focus on your kids first and foremost.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:48 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you. It's going to be tough.

Maybe focus on your kids first and foremost.
Dude... don't worry, I'm ok...

I'm a better person now.

Hopefully it all works out... but I'll be ok either way.
Last edited by DrYouth on Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 pm

A lot of people are perfectly capable of cheating even if you are not. Take for example leftists.

Leftists are gynocentric and matriarchal, but incurably horny. They’re either extremely pussy whipped to the point of subservience, or they’re degenerate sex addicts that “support women’s sexual liberation” to the point of not bothering to bond with women and consciously wish to aid female degeneracy. They are happy being walking dildos as long as they can both get their cummies and get the substitute emotional boost from feeling like a good “feminist ally” (read: subservient). More than some of them refer to girlfriends, fiances and wives as “partner.”

Cuckoldry is common with them. Not surprisingly many are jew (Weinstein ie everything you see on TV,) and the most predatory, and the most soy goy is the most cuck-ish. They spend inordinate amounts of time kvetching about the #MeToo stuff, and how we’re all awful for having male privilege, and not getting triplicate carbon copies before we try to get physical with a woman.

Then there are the ethnic dynamics of Hollywood/wall street/DC fuckery. An entire culture propagated through the media that is perhaps not quite natural for normal Americans. How many Americans have decided this shit is perfectly normal because of it?