ITT: AMA

TheReal_ND

Re: ITT: AMA

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Xenophon wrote:Do the words “lamp shades” mean anything to you?
Heh

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:27 pm

You like your new Jew boss.
You like to work with Mexicans and think they are good people.
You seem to possess a level of empathy above the average.

You don’t seem to be the kind of racist asshole I’m used to here in a European nazi context.

What are your feelings about current American nazis? Do they ever make you embarrassed or do you just write them off as “not true Scotsmen” when they reveal themselves as intellectually wanting?

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:40 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Heh
:ugeek: :whistle:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Hastur wrote:You like your new Jew boss.
You like to work with Mexicans and think they are good people.
You seem to possess a level of empathy above the average.

You don’t seem to be the kind of racist asshole I’m used to here in a European nazi context.

What are your feelings about current American nazis? Do they ever make you embarrassed or do you just write them off as “not true Scotsmen” when they reveal themselves as intellectually wanting?
Well I presume you mean like White Nationalist 1.0 guys who I've never met irl. I don't like their aesthetics and when I run into them online they seem detractable and frankly dumb. I have met some Alt-Right guys and have been trying to meet more. They are normal dudes. Well, a lot of them are kind of nerds. Some are vets, but you would never imagine they are edgy frog posters that admire Hitler. I hit it off with them right away and enjoy bowling with them. Good dudes.

I'm sure there are a lot of WN1.0 types that are smart and good people but they have mostly gone underground. The only thing they do is the music scene I heard. I imagine it was hard seeing everything coming down the pipeline 20 years ago (or people like Dr. William Luther Pierce who saw it all coming sixty years ago,) so I don't blame them for being blackpilled nihilists now. I just don't know any of those types.

In Sweden I am very much interested in NRM. I really enjoy one of their podcasts. I understand they are of an older set, what, 30 years as a party? A lot of the younger guys are giving me hope though. It's the new attitude and humor that 4chan has imbued in the modern movements that set them apart from the Storm Front crowd. Btw, NRM just published a book that chronicles the history of their movement. Sadly, no English translations yet but I'm going to buy a few to send to yourself, Bjorn and SSU for Christmas :D

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:13 pm

Sometimes I think the horseshoe model fits. Why can’t the far right see they are the same as BLM. Just an other color. Hitler was the original BLM guy. Started a suicidal victim cult.

I could never come to point where I admired AH. Looking only at what he did to ordinary Germans he is still a lousy leader. Also, declaring war against the USA in 1941 must be among the top three stupid things any leader of a country has ever done.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:51 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Heh
:lol: :twisted:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience