not going to lie.... I kind of missed working with Mexicans

Speaker to Animals

Re: not going to lie.... I kind of missed working with Mexicans

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Off to the north of that was the Tarascan Empire, which was the major power that rivaled the Mexica.

Mesoamericans have no claim to anything in contemporary US territory. None.

In fact, the Mayans have wanted their independence for some time. If anything, Mexico should give up all their southern states so the Mayans can self-rule again.

That wasn't even part of Mexico in the 1840s either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_War_of_Yucat%C3%A1n

BTFU with your anti-white bullshit.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:34 pm

And in case people want to be like, oh StA, that was a long time before the Mexican-American War. They were part of fucking Spain until 1821. Do the Mexicans want half of South America too??

That land was up for grabs for all intents and purposes.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:28 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:He's more of a white nationalist, though. Really, we all are.
Uh no...

It's more of a culture thing in my world.

I don't segregate myself from other by ethnicity or race.... but my friends and colleagues who I enjoy all share a culture that I understand and respect.... whatever we in the west have created... western culture? Canadian culture? North American/European/British Commonwealth culture? I don't even know what to call it... but I know it when I see it.

Culture will always be a barrier... and ghetto/gangbanger culture, fundamentalist anything culture, hippie culture, vegan extremist culture, holy roller culture... all these things are going to affect my relationship to any person regardless of race, more than their actual race.

If I don't understand your culture... and more than that if I'm not particularly interested in bridging the gap, then I'm not going to have you over for dinner or even make much small talk.
That's basic human nature...

The left sometimes pretends that culture doesn't matter and everyone is equal... and this is why it can be so annoying.
They then proceed to attempt to ingratiate themselves to others based on perceived victim status in a way that is annoying to the perceived victims themselves.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:45 am

DrYouth wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:He's more of a white nationalist, though. Really, we all are.
Uh no...

It's more of a culture thing in my world.

I don't segregate myself from other by ethnicity or race.... but my friends and colleagues who I enjoy all share a culture that I understand and respect.... whatever we in the west have created... western culture? Canadian culture? North American/European/British Commonwealth culture? I don't even know what to call it... but I know it when I see it.

Culture will always be a barrier... and ghetto/gangbanger culture, fundamentalist anything culture, hippie culture, vegan extremist culture, holy roller culture... all these things are going to affect my relationship to any person regardless of race, more than their actual race.

If I don't understand your culture... and more than that if I'm not particularly interested in bridging the gap, then I'm not going to have you over for dinner or even make much small talk.
That's basic human nature...

The left sometimes pretends that culture doesn't matter and everyone is equal... and this is why it can be so annoying.
They then proceed to attempt to ingratiate themselves to others based on perceived victim status in a way that is annoying to the perceived victims themselves.

Uh.. yeah.

I guarantee you segregate to some extent. Everybody does. It's human nature.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:36 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:And in case people want to be like, oh StA, that was a long time before the Mexican-American War. They were part of fucking Spain until 1821. Do the Mexicans want half of South America too??

That land was up for grabs for all intents and purposes.
:lol: I get a kick out of that shit too StA. They want to pick a minimum of facts that support their accusations of racism. 1815 to 1855 was a huge shaking out periord in North America, from Panama to the Canada. Mexico annexed a bunch of lands to the south such as the Yucatan and they are not giving that up.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:09 pm

Zlaxer wrote:At some point - we should invade Mexico, slaughter the cartels like we do with muzzie terrorists, and tax the fuck out of the Mexican elites who dumped their peasants on us....
I have a standing prediction that in Trumps Second Term we will deploy troops to Mexico to destroy the Cartels. Border Security, with sections of Border Wall and interdiction sponsored by the Mexican government would do both countries a ton of good.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience