not going to lie.... I kind of missed working with Mexicans

TheReal_ND

not going to lie.... I kind of missed working with Mexicans

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25 pm

I've worked with them nearly all my working life from my very first job at McDonalds when I was 15 working with a nice lady that was working on learning English and would teach me Spanish in exchange. When summer ended I decided to take a year of Spanish and did quite well at it. Ever since I've been conversing with Mexicans at nearly every job site I go to. My Spanish is very mexicanized lol. The Cubans and colombians make fun of it. Anyway, I just like working with them. They always have a good attitude and are always working hard. They can be kind of lazy like when it comes time to go home they are hitting the door running but they work hard as hell nearly to a man. They don't sit around and grouse like a muttering negro, they never really seem to lose their temper but they are always joking. It can get kind of annoying working with a bunch of 80 IQ grown children after a while and they never shut the fuck up (I swear I wake up with Spanish echoing in my brain,) but it's generally fun.

Idk. Just wanted to share that as the resident neo-Nazi frog posting White supremist. I don't even feel that conflicted about it. Sometimes I imagine White Americans have become largely indolent and decadent and its fairly common in history for those kinds of societies to just get replaced. Make no mistake it's happening here. But hell.... at least they aren't a bunch of fucking muslims I guess. They still have to go back though

Zlaxer

Re: not going to lie.... I kind of missed working with Mexicans

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:15 am

At some point - we should invade Mexico, slaughter the cartels like we do with muzzie terrorists, and tax the fuck out of the Mexican elites who dumped their peasants on us....

Penner

Post by Penner » Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm

Zlaxer wrote:At some point - we should invade Mexico, slaughter the cartels like we do with muzzie terrorists, and tax the fuck out of the Mexican elites who dumped their peasants on us....

We already have invaded Mexico, in the past and took a good portion of the present-day Southwest.
TheReal_ND wrote:They can be kind of lazy like when it comes time to go home they are hitting the door running but they work hard as hell nearly to a man.
That doesn't sound like being lazy on the job. Most people do want to get the fuck out of work because they have shit to do and some of them have kids to go home to and take care of.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:18 pm

Penner wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:At some point - we should invade Mexico, slaughter the cartels like we do with muzzie terrorists, and tax the fuck out of the Mexican elites who dumped their peasants on us....

We already have invaded Mexico, in the past and took a good portion of the present-day Southwest.
TheReal_ND wrote:They can be kind of lazy like when it comes time to go home they are hitting the door running but they work hard as hell nearly to a man.
That doesn't sound like being lazy on the job. Most people do want to get the fuck out of work because they have shit to do and some of them have kids to go home to and take care of.

Hardy har har.......if we had kept all the land we took - Mexicans would be better off today......

Too hard for you to admit that Mexican 0.1% dumped their peasants on U.S. tax payer.....and DNC let then get away with it for votes, and GOP didnt do shot BC their 0.1% U.S. Donnors like exploiting cheap slave labor....

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:35 pm

We took a lot of land from Mexico but we didn't take the lower portion of Mexico (or Mexico City)?

Penner

Post by Penner » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:36 pm

Here is a better map:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:41 pm

Wasn't originally part of Mexico either. If you want to play those games, it was limited to the Valley of Mexico and surrounding territories. The farthest northern outposts of the Mexica were in current northern states of Mexico.

That was all Spanish territory in our southwest. Spanish were gone by the 1840s. Take a hike with that evil white man garbage.

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:53 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:Idk. Just wanted to share that as the resident neo-Nazi frog posting White supremist. I don't even feel that conflicted about it.
You never really sold me on your white supremacist stick anyways...

I'm sure you would even enjoy kibbutzing with some jolly jews if you had a chance...

They are some of the funniest people around... good as gold if you win their trust.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:02 pm

He's more of a white nationalist, though.

Really, we all are. It is just a matter of degree. I don't see a ton of ghetto blacks living in hippy dippy techno hipster neighborhoods, and progressives are not trying to live around lots of blacks either..

Nukedog just extends that to the whole nation whereas liberals like to keep minorities on plantations or dump them on others. NIMBY fuck holes that they are.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:16 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751