New podcast: nukedog and some randoms

Okeefenokee

Re: New podcast: nukedog and some randoms

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 pm

Dude, the adventures of van man.

No politics at first.

Just the free wheeling life of the man and his van.

Then, once you got all the bohemians donating to your patreon account, you hit 'em with both barrels.

That's how you need to do it.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:52 pm

Penner wrote:Well, okay I will try it but the again audio quality (for me) is important since I usually spent more time listening to podcasts while outside. Usually walking and/or excusing (usually on trails), doing chores, etc....
Excuse me. Excuuuuuuuuse me... Pardon. Excuse me...
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:53 pm

If that dude from primitive technology came out as a white nationalist the internet would burn down.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Penner wrote:Well, okay I will try it but the again audio quality (for me) is important since I usually spent more time listening to podcasts while outside. Usually walking and/or excusing (usually on trails), doing chores, etc....

That's Pennsylvania-talk for attending an important meeting, i.e. taking a dump in the bushes.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:08 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
I gave that guy who wanted to do that show about Eastern Europe under the Soviets so I guess I will just try to listen to Nuke. I am not probably not going to agree with anything he says....

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:If that dude from primitive technology came out as a white nationalist the internet would burn down.
Idk if he is but he is loved by WN 2.0

Also, serious question.

I want to make something that I can share but I don't want to sperg post about DAS JOOS and shiet for hours on end. I'm thinking right out of the gate I should just address my thoughts or something. What does MHF think?
Last edited by TheReal_ND on Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penner

Post by Penner » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:09 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

That's Pennsylvania-talk for attending an important meeting, i.e. taking a dump in the bushes.
THat is only found in the Philly area. Ever do yard work when there is like 80%-90% humidity?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:10 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

THat is only found in the Philly area. Ever do yard work when there is like 80%-90% humidity?

I walked around the vicinity of the Omni mall in Miami.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Penner wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:

Did it for a living in Florida. That succcccccccked.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:13 pm

Nukedog wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:If that dude from primitive technology came out as a white nationalist the internet would burn down.
Idk if he is but he is loved by WN 2.0

Also, serious question.

I want to make something that I can share but I don't want to sperg post about DAS JOOS and shiet for hours on end. I'm thinking right out of the gate I should just address my thoughts or something. What does MHF think?
Have a script. Organize yourself completely, then you can add a little side note here or there while you read it. Do not try to Joe Rogan, unless you're Joe Rogan.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace