Sick Thread. Plz halp

Speaker to Animals

Re: Sick Thread. Plz halp

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:53 am

Zinc orotate, C, and B complex, mainly.

Zinc boosts your immune system in general, but it also inhibits the ability of a cold virus to replicate (don't really understand how).

Most important thing is to get your gut health fixed. Most of your immune system is actually working in your gut. Get a good probiotic. Consume fermented foods often. Eat lots of cruciferous vegetables.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:02 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Zinc orotate, C, and B complex, mainly.

Zinc boosts your immune system in general, but it also inhibits the ability of a cold virus to replicate (don't really understand how).

Most important thing is to get your gut health fixed. Most of your immune system is actually working in your gut. Get a good probiotic. Consume fermented foods often. Eat lots of cruciferous vegetables.
I’ll do that. Being stuck in a bed for two days gives you a lot of time to think about things.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:Zinc orotate, C, and B complex, mainly.

A lot of the old timers back home eat lots of pickled veggies and swear it keeps em healthy.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:00 am

Are you still posting? Hurry up and die you disease riddled faggot

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:04 am

TheReal_ND wrote:Are you still posting? Hurry up and die you disease riddled faggot
I got better.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:09 am

I'm afraid I can't let you do that

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:12 am

But if you are better sign up with Coinbase using the link in my sig and I'll tell you how to make some money.

TO THE FUCKING MOON BITCHES