Cool Hobbies/Interests/Whatever

DBTrek

Re: Cool Hobbies/Interests/Whatever

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:41 pm

.... and he was also a Jew.
He wasn’t a Roman pagan.
He attended Temple, his parents were Jews.
Christ was a Jew.

And the Romans killed him, the other Jews just agitated for it.
So maybe you should be anti-Roman. I’d say anti-Italian, but the Roman Republuc and Empire was comprised of several different ethnic groups, as we recently covered in the forum.
:twisted:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:42 pm

The Jews bayed for his blood. Absolutely went wild to the point of letting a known murderer go free. They wanted this presumptuous"king of the Jews"

When they wrote the talmud they claim he is boiling in piss and shit in hell

They absolutely hate Him.

They hate you dude. They hate you more than you are able to understand.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:44 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:33 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 am
Medium Bombers like the B-25 are seriously cool, and frankly have been overshadowed by the big bombers of WWII. The B-25, the B26, A26, etc. Allies and Axis also had great medium bomber/multi-role aircraft. Like the Mosquito and Ju 88. These things were just very cool due to capabilities and flexibility.
You say that but it's a bloody good job Herman didn't have any heavy bombers to drop fascism all over London with.
Medium bombers were great for a bit of precision bombing but when you are trying to flatten whole cities you need a heavy bomber and some decent size payloads.
Oh, they had a great one.

Just didn't know how to employ it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:49 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:40 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:30 pm
TheReal_ND wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:21 pm

Maybe you should quit thinking with your dick and contemplate on what Jesus said.
Have to be honest: It would be difficult to remember what Jesus said with my face buried in that chick's ass.
No dipping your wick unless there's a gold ring on your finger.

You guys are the original INCELS.
Fuck you. Every last one of you who are single would pound that shit until your heart explodes.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:51 pm

You really think Jews hate you?

Like ... more than just regular ol’ people hate you? They have some extra special type of hatred that exceeds the hatred of people who have legitimate reasons to hate you?

Why would you think that?

I stole a buddy’s GF in college, not a proud moment in my life. That dude hated me. I find it difficult to believe some random Jewish person, without any cause, without any personal interaction, would hate me more.

Do they hate 2 billion Chinese too? Because if so, I think my actual proportion of the Jewish hate would be mathematically insignificant, once China and India took their share.

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Over the holidays, I decided to swap out my Matchbox Models of Yesteryear with my truck collection.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:01 pm

What is on the back of that yellow one? Looks like rolls of tiny duct tape.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:02 pm

DBTrek wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:51 pm
You really think Jews hate you?

Like ... more than just regular ol’ people hate you? They have some extra special type of hatred that exceeds the hatred of people who have legitimate reasons to hate you?

Why would you think that?

I stole a buddy’s GF in college, not a proud moment in my life. That dude hated me. I find it difficult to believe some random Jewish person, without any cause, without any personal interaction, would hate me more.

Do they hate 2 billion Chinese too? Because if so, I think my actual proportion of the Jewish hate would be mathematically insignificant, once China and India took their share.
I know Jews hate us. They would never have a Jewish identity otherwise.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:43 pm
If they could have brought huge flights of heavy bombers over London, they would have built them and done that. The English completely fucked them up over the channel, dude.

To carry out effective strategic bombing, you have to win the air war. To win the air war you need air superiority (they didn't have air superiority) to achieve air dominance (they never achieved that because they lacked air superiority). Once you have air dominance, then you can start flying nonstop strategic bombing sorties over the enemy's cities and other primary targets.

The United States and Great Britain together were actually the better air powers. The German thing is hype. They had some good ideas, but it's not like we didn't have those ideas available either. They were doing weird shit because they were desperate.
The Krauts were great at building and inventing shit, but they could never marry capabilities, tactics and strategy into one cohesive force to destroy the enemy in a protracted war.

The Americans showed how to do this successfully with the Sherman as the Brits did with the Spitfire. Had the Krauts focused more on more Me 109s, focused on improving them, more pilots, and better training they would have performed better. They had the Fw200 Condor, but didn't realize how to utilize it in the heavy bomber role until they were on the defense.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:44 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:33 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:47 am
Medium Bombers like the B-25 are seriously cool, and frankly have been overshadowed by the big bombers of WWII. The B-25, the B26, A26, etc. Allies and Axis also had great medium bomber/multi-role aircraft. Like the Mosquito and Ju 88. These things were just very cool due to capabilities and flexibility.
You say that but it's a bloody good job Herman didn't have any heavy bombers to drop fascism all over London with.
Medium bombers were great for a bit of precision bombing but when you are trying to flatten whole cities you need a heavy bomber and some decent size payloads.
Oh, they had a great one.

Just didn't know how to employ it.
FW 200 Condor?
That wasn't a great heavy bomber. That was a long-range naval bomber which was lacking speed, armour and payload capacity.
They used to break in half on hard landings.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.