What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

DBTrek

Re: What if the forum was a D&D campaign?

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:24 pm

What level of Wizard is Hash tho?
If one doctorate gets you fairly high on the wizard chain where do three put you?
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:49 pm

I'm Dwarf Fighter who fights like John Lineker or Justin Gaethje. I like to stay in the pocket due to my ability to take a shot, it's hard to keep me from getting there, once I'm there, most folks can't take the punishment I dish out, and when they turn tail and run is when I really rout them, attacks of opportunity can be a bitch.
Last edited by StCapps on Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
*yip*

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:50 pm

Martin is a muggle. He doesn't even believe that the book of Mormon is a divinely inspired text. His anti Latter Day Saints bigotry gets old pretty fast.
Shikata ga nai

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:51 pm

DBTrek wrote:What level of Wizard is Hash tho?
If one doctorate gets you fairly high on the wizard chain where do three put you?
Engineer isn't necessarily wizard... it's more warrior/rogue stuff.... building roads, bridges, booby-traps
Lawyer... definitely rogue material...
Doctor can be cleric... healer...
So that's why I was thinking more multiclass wizard/warrior/thief/cleric...
Takes a long time to move up levels that way...

I'm thinking wizard 10th level, 9th level thief, 8th level cleric, 6th level warrior.

Fights with a staff and a dagger...

I would guess he began as disciple of Mercury.

Lawful Neutral?
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:52 pm

heydaralon wrote:Martin is a muggle. He doesn't even believe that the book of Mormon is a divinely inspired text. His anti Latter Day Saints bigotry gets old pretty fast.

Do you even D&D bro?
Divine magic is clerical, not wizardry.
Fucking A.
This is why America is heading straight down the toilet, right here.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:57 pm

If you guys want to make Martin a Paladin, I'm fine with that. Until he gets right with Joseph Smith, he does not get any magic priveleges and skills...
Shikata ga nai

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:58 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:dude, wtf. How do you not know Drizzt? If you knew who he was, you'd know that's me. His origin is about escaping the gynocentrism of Drow society to reach the light at the surface, where he becomes a ranger.
Drizzt's story begins in the novel Homeland, the start of The Dark Elf Trilogy and published as a prequel in 1990 to The Icewind Dale Trilogy, which was published between 1988 and 1990. In the book, Drizzt is born in Menzoberranzan as the third son to Matron Malice, the leader of House Do'Urden (a type of family akin to a Scottish clan). His father is Zaknafein, a weapons master who secretly hates drow society and teaches Drizzt his martial skills as he reinforces Drizzt's innate moral code. The 1996 short story "The Fires of Narbondel", in the Realms of the Underdark anthology, describes unrelated events involving Zaknafein as the main character, and a young Drizzt plays a supporting role.

During a raid against a group of surface elves, Drizzt finds himself unable to participate in the slaughter with his fellow drow. He pretends to kill an elf child, but actually helps her to escape. When the deception is discovered, Zaknafein is sacrificed in Drizzt's stead to appease Lloth, the drow's goddess. Following a war against another House, Drizzt curses his family and the evil drow ways and escapes Menzoberranzan into the Underdark. At this time he also acquires the statuette that allows him to summon the magical panther Guenhwyvar. Guenhwyvar travels by Drizzt's side as he makes his way across the Realms.
Your father hated Drow society... and taught you fighting skills.
You were forced to fight the Elves who you actually identified with.

So Drow society is a metaphor for Liberal society....
You were supposed to hate Christians... Elves... but you came to identify with them.
They were not the enemy, the Drow are the enemy.
You escaped the Drow and became a martial Christian... bent on the Reconquest!

Brilliant!

Welcome to our band of adventurers!

Try not to kill the Drow/Gaian members of our band.... they are all more or less challenging the status quo.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:59 pm

Suppose I'd be Lawful Neutral or Neutral, despite the Drawf tendency to be Lawful Good.
*yip*

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:01 pm

I’ll make an easy call here:
De O - Druid.
True Neutral.
Not interested in the conflicts of man.
Appears from wilderness to utter unfathomable edicts before retreating back into obscurity.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:02 pm

StCapps wrote:Suppose I'd be Lawful Neutral or Neutral, despite the Drawf tendency to be Lawful Good.
Martin is chaotic evil. That's being charitable. I'm not gonna overlook how he destroyed the DCF and poached all the posters from there. Dan, if you are reading this, I'm sorry! Martin threatened to tell the forum about my bedwetting at Boy Scout camp if I didn't join his forum.
Shikata ga nai