BIG Holiday Thread

C-Mag

Re: BIG Holiday Thread

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 27, 2019 12:13 pm

For most of America it kicks of BBQ season and summer fun. Plenty of idiot on the street interviews prove that. They don't get it, they don't want to get it. For the last couple generations our kids went through history classes heavily influenced by the likes of Howard Zinn. US soldiers are the bad guy. We dropped the bomb on the Nips because of racism, Jimmy Stewart was a war criminal, Nixon fucked over the entire country for getting us into Vietnam.

It's not my holiday. It's for men greater than me who served and died. Freedom is messy, people are free to forget, to pass by days of observances, no mandatory flag waiving in Red Square, that's a good thing. Even though it is a little dissapointing.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 27, 2019 12:34 pm

I think I am making this into General Jimmy Stewart Day.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon May 27, 2019 1:35 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:34 pm
Fuck Dude, we've got troops in Levinworth right now for killing the enemy on the battlefield because of Bullshit PC policies. In the political sphere Gen Flynn is in jail and he may or may not have lied one time.
People still believe Benghazi was about a video, when we've got the docs that show it as an Al Qaeda attack on a US Gun smuggling Op.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 27, 2019 1:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:35 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:34 pm
Fuck Dude, we've got troops in Levinworth right now for killing the enemy on the battlefield because of Bullshit PC policies. In the political sphere Gen Flynn is in jail and he may or may not have lied one time.
People still believe Benghazi was about a video, when we've got the docs that show it as an Al Qaeda attack on a US Gun smuggling Op.
When the Army decides to pull the trigger on this shit show, I am down with them.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 27, 2019 7:16 pm

We should just all opt out of this empire of nothing. Let the transvestite and feminist troops go fight wars. I am sure they can handle it.

If any decent young American male wants to serve, I would advise him to do so, but think of it more like the barbarians wanting to serve in the Roman legions. Get your skills and bring them back to the tribe.

Because the empire of nothing is NOT your tribe.

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:14 am

Show some respect to the federal city today. Christ knows His role, why don't you?

Hail Caesar!

Harumph!!

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:19 am

Also, Satan has planned a special weenie roast in Hell today for the Rookie of the Year.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:44 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:19 am
Also, Satan has planned a special weenie roast in Hell today for the Rookie of the Year.

:clap:
Former prisoners of the Hanoi Hilton will be judging him on whether or not his time there was heroic or cowardly. I don't know what happened in Hanoi, but based on his honesty and integrity displayed during the remainder of his life......................... it doesn't look good.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:17 pm

You guys gearing up for the fourth?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:46 pm

A little. My big Patriotic Holiday is April 19th. While I hold warm sentimentality to July 4th, and still celebrate it, I also recognize it as a date in which the landed gentry co-opted what had been going on independently for 15 months.

Also, today is Canadian something or another day.
PLATA O PLOMO