Tore my meniscus membrane clean off.

heydaralon

Re: Tore my meniscus membrane clean off.

Post by heydaralon » Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:05 am

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Great, we got another MH in training. He’s got the boasting down...

I don't care about what your father did, It's 100% irrelevant to the OT.
I am sorry about your money problems Dennis, but they are your problems.

I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask they pay for them.
What the hell are you smoking? Wow... The stupid is strong with this one. On two notes, I'm old enough to be your father, and my father helped design the internet protocol you are using. Both things are entirely irrelevant, so amuse me what the fuck are you trolling?
Guess what kiddo, I use dial up. So unless your dad was Alexander Graham Bell, he didn't have shit to do with it. I hate to burst your bubble, but I will not you let you run roughshod over me making absurd unsubstantiated claims online. You strike me as a bully, and bullies hate it when you stand up to them. I will not hide in fear because you talk a big game. Nice try though, I will give you points for that story you told about being a gamer. You almost had me until I realized you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to xbox live or console. You got more tall tales than a herd of giraffes.
Shikata ga nai

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:56 am

Hey TC my buddy at the gym had his meniscus repaired and he was walking that week and will be back to doing BJJ in 3 more weeks. Its a miracle what they can do with modern surgery nowadays
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:15 am

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
I am sorry about your money problems Dennis, but they are your problems.

I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask they pay for them.
What the hell are you smoking? Wow... The stupid is strong with this one. On two notes, I'm old enough to be your father, and my father helped design the internet protocol you are using. Both things are entirely irrelevant, so amuse me what the fuck are you trolling?
My dad made was completely unappreciated in his time. He made it so an entire theme park could be run from a room with minimal staff for up to three days.
Umm, that tech was around decades before your father was born. Sorry, bullshit.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:23 am

California wrote:Hey TC my buddy at the gym had his meniscus repaired and he was walking that week and will be back to doing BJJ in 3 more weeks. Its a miracle what they can do with modern surgery nowadays
Yeah, I'm already up and walking. I pulled the stitches out myself yesterday. My ten-day review will be Monday. I expect ill be back to work the same day.

I'm going to put myself on a strengthening and stretching regiment when I get back to work.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:17 am

California wrote:Hey TC my buddy at the gym had his meniscus repaired and he was walking that week and will be back to doing BJJ in 3 more weeks. Its a miracle what they can do with modern surgery nowadays
Blowjob Jumps?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:28 am

Blowjob Jumps and Jerks
No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:42 am

It is kind of gay, dude. Not sure I want to roll around the floor with a bunch of sweaty dudes. And for what? To compete? It's not like I plan to get down on the ground in a street fight.

I'd rather learn something that gives me speed and distance so I can bolt at the first opportunity. No way am I sticking around for a street fight if I don't need to be there.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:51 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It is kind of gay, dude. Not sure I want to roll around the floor with a bunch of sweaty dudes. And for what? To compete? It's not like I plan to get down on the ground in a street fight.

I'd rather learn something that gives me speed and distance so I can bolt at the first opportunity. No way am I sticking around for a street fight if I don't need to be there.
Tae Kwon Do.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:03 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It is kind of gay, dude. Not sure I want to roll around the floor with a bunch of sweaty dudes. And for what? To compete? It's not like I plan to get down on the ground in a street fight.

A way to not be in a situation where a fight starts, don't be there in the first place.
#NotOneRedCent

Ex-California

Post by Ex-California » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:56 am

That's why I do Muay Thai and traditional boxing mainly

My friend gave me a gi to do the BJJ classes too but I just feel like my joints can get hurt so much easier doing BJJ.

But I wrestled in high school so gay dry humping isn't taboo to me :D