Tore my meniscus membrane clean off.

The Conservative

Re: Tore my meniscus membrane clean off.

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:How's the Knee today TC ?
Got about 60% to 70% mobility back, can put full weight on it without stressing it, and able to take a shower without issues.

Doctor said that next Monday, ill be having any stitches removed and back to work. He said he'd do it this Friday but Thanksgiving and all that jazz.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:49 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote: Dude you didnt even know what a router was until I schooled you on how to reset it when your internet drops. That is IT 101. My dad ran 8 connection machines and debug 2 million lines of code on an island in Costa Rica. Do you know what he bid for that job? If you can do that Id love to see you try. For a self identifed gamer, you display a laughable ignorance about basic controls for skyrim and call of duty. Im not calling you out, Im just saying if you are going to lie on the internet, at least do your homework...
You really are sad... You have to bring in family to fight your fights.

It's funny, you actually think I care what comes out of your mouth...here is a hint... I don't.
You probably havent ever heard of Dodgson. My dad cleared one million five for that job. This guy flew to Costa Rica to recruit my dad. Again, this is a big name in the IT/genetic engineering circuit so I wouldn’t expect you to know who that is, since you do not actually work in IT. This is not meant as an insult, Im just telling you like it is. They only recruit the best for this sort of thing. Do you think that kind of automation is easy? Or cheap?
Great, we got another MH in training. He’s got the boasting down...

I don't care about what your father did, It's 100% irrelevant to the OT.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
You really are sad... You have to bring in family to fight your fights.

It's funny, you actually think I care what comes out of your mouth...here is a hint... I don't.
You probably havent ever heard of Dodgson. My dad cleared one million five for that job. This guy flew to Costa Rica to recruit my dad. Again, this is a big name in the IT/genetic engineering circuit so I wouldn’t expect you to know who that is, since you do not actually work in IT. This is not meant as an insult, Im just telling you like it is. They only recruit the best for this sort of thing. Do you think that kind of automation is easy? Or cheap?

I am sorry about your money problems Dennis, but they are your problems.

I don't blame people for their mistakes, but I do ask they pay for them.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Got about 60% to 70% mobility back, can put full weight on it without stressing it, and able to take a shower without issues.

Doctor said that next Monday, ill be having any stitches removed and back to work. He said he'd do it this Friday but Thanksgiving and all that jazz.
Cool
Do you have physical therapy
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote: You probably havent ever heard of Dodgson. My dad cleared one million five for that job. This guy flew to Costa Rica to recruit my dad. Again, this is a big name in the IT/genetic engineering circuit so I wouldn’t expect you to know who that is, since you do not actually work in IT. This is not meant as an insult, Im just telling you like it is. They only recruit the best for this sort of thing. Do you think that kind of automation is easy? Or cheap?

What the hell are you smoking? Wow... The stupid is strong with this one. On two notes, I'm old enough to be your father, and my father helped design the internet protocol you are using. Both things are entirely irrelevant, so amuse me what the fuck are you trolling?
Last edited by The Conservative on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:50 pm

C-Mag wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

Cool
Do you have physical therapy
Yeah. Will be starting it next week twice a week. Also, be working on just general muscle strengthening as well.
#NotOneRedCent

K@th

Post by K@th » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 am

Montegriffo wrote:TC trying to understand sarcasm
Inability to discern sarcasm is one of the symptoms of Aspberger's.
Account abandoned.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:07 am

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

What the hell are you smoking? Wow... The stupid is strong with this one. On two notes, I'm old enough to be your father, and my father helped design the internet protocol you are using. Both things are entirely irrelevant, so amuse me what the fuck are you trolling?
Your dad is Al Gore? Did you just doxx yourself?
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:45 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Nope, my father part of the original group that developed the first TCP/IP Protocol. The team he was on sent a message to California and one was sent back, it took 30 seconds each way.

It's the group you never hear about because, well... DARPA...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:50 am

The Conservative wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Nope, my father part of the original group that developed the first TCP/IP Protocol. The team he was on sent a message to California and one was sent back, it took 30 seconds each way.

It's the group you never hear about because, well... DARPA...
In fact, I have heard of DARPA. I'm on the inside. But don't tell the other plebs on this board, they might get jelly.

So.. just between us, is your last name Kahn or Cerf?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_protocol_suite
The Internet protocol suite resulted from research and development conducted by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) in the late 1960s.[3] After initiating the pioneering ARPANET in 1969, DARPA started work on a number of other data transmission technologies. In 1972, Robert E. Kahn joined the DARPA Information Processing Technology Office, where he worked on both satellite packet networks and ground-based radio packet networks, and recognized the value of being able to communicate across both. In the spring of 1973, Vinton Cerf, the developer of the existing ARPANET Network Control Program (NCP) protocol, joined Kahn to work on open-architecture interconnection models with the goal of designing the next protocol generation for the ARPANET.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0