Tore my meniscus membrane clean off.

The Conservative

Re: Tore my meniscus membrane clean off.

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:56 am

heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
heydaralon wrote:I am getting tired of saying it. Mimbrain. It is spelled just like it is pronownsed. Why are you making it hard?
It’s spelled “membrean”, you clown. Jesus, just use spellcheck already.
This conservative guy is not much of a speller or a gamer. He probably doesn't know the first thing about IT either. Makes me sad if you want to know the truth. I'll bet that guy doesn't own a single knife or firearm. How is he going to protect himself? #smh
Wow, you're funny, more a sad kind of funny... But funny none the less.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:35 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
It’s spelled “membrean”, you clown. Jesus, just use spellcheck already.
This conservative guy is not much of a speller or a gamer. He probably doesn't know the first thing about IT either. Makes me sad if you want to know the truth. I'll bet that guy doesn't own a single knife or firearm. How is he going to protect himself? #smh
Dude you didnt even know what a router was until I schooled you on how to reset it when your internet drops. That is IT 101. My dad ran 8 connection machines and debug 2 million lines of code on an island in Costa Rica. Do you know what he bid for that job? If you can do that Id love to see you try. For a self identifed gamer, you display a laughable ignorance about basic controls for skyrim and call of duty. Im not calling you out, Im just saying if you are going to lie on the internet, at least do your homework...
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
Dude you didnt even know what a router was until I schooled you on how to reset it when your internet drops. That is IT 101. My dad ran 8 connection machines and debug 2 million lines of code on an island in Costa Rica. Do you know what he bid for that job? If you can do that Id love to see you try. For a self identifed gamer, you display a laughable ignorance about basic controls for skyrim and call of duty. Im not calling you out, Im just saying if you are going to lie on the internet, at least do your homework...
You really are sad... You have to bring in family to fight your fights.

It's funny, you actually think I care what comes out of your mouth...here is a hint... I don't.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:56 pm

SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:12 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Image
Says the person living in a glass house.
#NotOneRedCent

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:41 pm

The MHF
Where no opportunity to fuck with someone escapes notice

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:

It's funny, you actually think I care what comes out of your mouth...here is a hint... I don't.
You probably havent ever heard of Dodgson. My dad cleared one million five for that job. This guy flew to Costa Rica to recruit my dad. Again, this is a big name in the IT/genetic engineering circuit so I wouldn’t expect you to know who that is, since you do not actually work in IT. This is not meant as an insult, Im just telling you like it is. They only recruit the best for this sort of thing. Do you think that kind of automation is easy? Or cheap?
Last edited by heydaralon on Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 pm

How's the Knee today TC ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:48 pm

heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
heydaralon wrote: Dude you didnt even know what a router was until I schooled you on how to reset it when your internet drops. That is IT 101. My dad ran 8 connection machines and debug 2 million lines of code on an island in Costa Rica. Do you know what he bid for that job? If you can do that Id love to see you try. For a self identifed gamer, you display a laughable ignorance about basic controls for skyrim and call of duty. Im not calling you out, Im just saying if you are going to lie on the internet, at least do your homework...

You probably havent ever heard of Dodgson. My dad cleared one million five for that job. This guy flew to Costa Rica to recruit my dad for that job. Again, this is a big name in the IT/genetic engineering circuit so I wouldn’t expect you to know who that is, since you do not actually work in IT. This is not meant as an insult, Im just telling you like it is.

Oh yeah, my Dad cleared 10 Million on that job, ran 15 connection machines and debugged 4.95 million lines of Code on a sky scraper, on an island.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:54 pm

TC trying to understand sarcasm
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.