Tore my meniscus membrane clean off.

Montegriffo

Re: Tore my mucous membmne clean off.

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:16 pm

I think you mean the meniscus membrane. Mucous membrane is something else.
Mucous membrane, membrane lining body cavities and canals that lead to the outside, chiefly the respiratory, digestive, and urogenital tracts. Mucous membranes line many tracts and structures of the body, including the mouth, nose, eyelids, trachea (windpipe) and lungs, stomach and intestines, and the ureters, urethra, and urinary bladder.

Get well soon...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:26 pm

de officiis wrote:Mucous membranes are in your nose.

Are you sure you didn't tear a meniscus or a ligament?
Meniscus Sorry spell checkerk fubar.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:You are going to need to get super serious about physical therapy of that thing or you will be plagued with issues for life at this age.
Ive already got that all lined up.
#NotOneRedCent

de officiis

Post by de officiis » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You are going to need to get super serious about physical therapy of that thing or you will be plagued with issues for life at this age.
I hope you can recover fully from that.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:40 pm

de officiis wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:You are going to need to get super serious about physical therapy of that thing, or you will be plagued with issues for life at this age.
I hope you can recover fully from that.
This isn't the first ligimant I've ever torn. This is just the first one at over 40.

And so do I, I think I will, I just need to take it easy, and not overdo it for the first 10 days.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Re: Tore my meniscus membmne clean off.

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:52 pm

I would make physical therapy something of a part-time job in terms of urgency and commitment. I would also take drugs to heal it, but that's a personal choice.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:55 pm

I HURTED MY KNEE
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 pm

I'd order some MK-677 and MK-2866 from a reputable source. Just saying. The first one will cause your brain to produce more growth hormone. That helps your body rapidly heal damaged tissue. The second one is mostly used to build muscle, but it has therapeutic effects on strained or damaged ligaments. Do your own research, but as long as you get good sources, those two drugs will cause your body to heal much more rapidly than you'd expect. That's why they are banned substances in sports.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:I would make physical therapy something of a part-time job in terms of urgency and commitment. I would also take drugs to heal it, but that's a personal choice.
Trust me, not my first rodeo, I've done something similar to my other knee before. I'm already up and about three days after the surgery. I've gotten up to walk about 1/2 a mile or so... I have about 50% of my mobility back already...I expect by the time the post-op review is going to be done I should be about 70% back...

Either way, I walked out of the hospital on my own power after the surgery... per the doctor's orders.

I'm not on any narco, nor will I. I ice it, work it out, rest it, work it out, ice it, rest it, I do it about three times a day minimum... I should be able to get back to work right after the Thanksgiving weekend.

Once I am back on my feet full time I'm going to be going back into my old high school regiment for exercise... I've been slacking for a while, so this just gave me a reason to get back on the horse again.
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:16 pm

Read about those two research chemicals.