The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

MilSpecs

Re: The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Post by MilSpecs » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:32 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:More excuses for why upper middle class people can't do what the rest of the world does.
Withhold modern medical care and let the elderly die. No thanks.

You are hugely divorced from reality. What do you think care of the elderly consists of?
In selfish shitlib world, taking care of your elders means withholding care.

Like I said, just bullshit excuses.

Putting your family in a home is the more expensive option, you don't do it to save money. You do it to make them someone else's problem.
You are so ignorant about elder care that it's no longer worth engaging with you on the topic. Your day will come.
:royalty-queen:

TheReal_ND

Re: The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:34 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Nukedog wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
So the grandchildren can care for the grandparents? I don't see many jobs where people can stay home and care for grandma everyday. Employers frown on not showing up to work.
Ideally I would think if people lived closer to their families it could work out but most Americans are rootless cosmopolitans chasing the American dream. My family no different. I would gladly take care of my grandfolk if they were within five state lines of me though. I guess there is the humiliation aspect of it, I mean I wouldn't want my grandson to clean my ass.
Define "Take care of."
Define "fuck off bitch."

You asked a question and I answered. I'm not here to play semantics with your nigger loving cat lady ass you withered old spoon.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:56 pm

MilSpecs wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
MilSpecs wrote:
Withhold modern medical care and let the elderly die. No thanks.

You are hugely divorced from reality. What do you think care of the elderly consists of?
In selfish shitlib world, taking care of your elders means withholding care.

Like I said, just bullshit excuses.

Putting your family in a home is the more expensive option, you don't do it to save money. You do it to make them someone else's problem.
You are so ignorant about elder care that it's no longer worth engaging with you on the topic. Your day will come.
Fuck off, fakenews. Nearly all of the households in my family have elders living in them. I've lived with it my entire life. None of your excuses for why you don't want to deal with it are going to change the fact that it's what I've known my entire life.

Don't get mad at me because you joined up with the fuck family brigade. If you wanted to do it, you would.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:56 pm

Black or white. CHOOSE!!!
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:11 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:Black or white. CHOOSE!!!
No, dumbass. You are saying only black, white is impossible.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:31 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
You know, you’d be so good at making rules for everyone. You should really run for office. You see right through all of that “reality”, and cut right to Good and Evil. That’s the kind of vision that we need around here.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:34 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
You know, you’d be so good at making rules for everyone. You should really run for office. You see right through all of that “reality”, and cut right to Good and Evil. That’s the kind of vision that we need around here.
Look how hard he pushes back against being expected to take care of his elders, rather than warehouse them with strangers.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:38 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
Look how hard he pushes back against being expected to take care of his elders, rather than warehouse them with strangers.
Look how he’s embarrassed himself again, and reaches for support.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:42 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Okeefenokee wrote:
GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Look how he’s embarrassed himself again, and reaches for support.
^^^That's an immoral shitlib with nothing to say.

Faggot fights tooth and nail against ANY expectation of decency.

Woman gang raped? Bitch deserved it.

Citizen attacked? Fucker deserved it.

Granny warehoused? Not my responsibility.

You'll never see this piece of shit end up on the right side of decency.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:44 pm

God-fearing white Christians can see right through all the bullshit. They know the Truth at first glance, no matter what so-called “facts” are involved. That’s why they should be our leaders and mentors. Leading us back to the Dark Ages, one value judgement at a time.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace