The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

TheReal_ND

The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:31 pm

The future they chose. The one we didn't. I can't wait to be smothered by Juanita on my death bed.

Fife

Re: The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Post by Fife » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:52 pm

Thanks, state healthcare.

Obviously, all we need is moar state in this equation.

Speaker to Animals

Re: The gentle hand of vibrant diversity will be seeing you off to the next world

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:54 pm

Nukedog wrote:

The future they chose. The one we didn't. I can't wait to be smothered by Juanita on my death bed.

I just plan to die on the tractor working my homestead. Fuck that shit. I have known for a while this is where our society is heading. I have no intention of going down that road.

My advice to you guys is to take care of yourselves. Get healthy and strong so you can age well and take care of yourself until you die.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:08 pm

Fife wrote:Thanks, state healthcare.

We just need more libertarian open borders. That would fix this situation. It is downright tyrannical that people around the world are oppressed by these imaginary lines.
Shikata ga nai

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:23 pm

heydaralon wrote:

We just need more libertarian open borders. That would fix this situation. It is downright tyrannical that people around the world are oppressed by these imaginary lines.
Sounds like you're very knowledgeable about the degenerate leftist part of the libertarian movement. Here's the other half

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Hermann_Hoppe

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:03 pm

The existence of businesses that take money from people who want someone else to care for their relatives is gonna be a marker for future historians.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:10 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:The existence of businesses that take money from people who want someone else to care for their relatives is gonna be a marker for future historians.
This
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:29 pm

I have more of a problem with this guy's family putting him in a home than I do with the treatment he got from strangers.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hwen Hoshino

Post by Hwen Hoshino » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:44 am

Nukedog wrote:
heydaralon wrote:

Sounds like you're very knowledgeable about the degenerate leftist part of the libertarian movement. Here's the other half

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hans-Hermann_Hoppe
Yo Captain hitler, what do you mean by degenarate?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:35 am

Oh this is even better with them testifying in court.