THE INCREDIBLE BULK Female bodybuilder Natalia Kuznetsov

SilverEagle

Re: THE INCREDIBLE BULK Female bodybuilder Natalia Kuznetsov

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:It starts because they are addicted to getting stronger each week. But then they get addicted to looking bigger. They get a disease where they can't see how big they get. They look small to themselves.

Nobody does that because they are trying to look attractive to the likes of MHFers. They do it for themselves.

This chick has got to be pretty heavily on the gas to get that big and maintain it. That's going to fuck her health sideways eventually.

Personally, I think we need more gyms focused on functional training that is not gay and useless like crossfit. More calisthenics and gymnastics focused gyms would be great.

Bodybuilding style training is sort of cool to a point, but I think the aesthetics-based success metrics lead many to psychological problems. It's better to shoot for advanced moves (like perfect one-arm pull ups and planches) or skills (like advanced gymnastics rings skills). Those types of goals translate to pretty good physiques as it is.

On the other hand, our culture is totally saturated with bodybuilding. Every superhero film has focused on bodybuilder physiques as somehow corresponding with athletic performance that those physiques actually make more difficult. Most people associate bodybuilding physiques with athletic performance because they don't know any better, and films keep reinforcing the idea.

As far as sexual attraction.. They all know they passed that threshold at some point. Men tend to want to get big and intimidating to influence other men. If you want fine women, then you should focus on a career that makes a ton of money, or stick with the physique competitions and avoid bodybuilding.
Yeah when I was a gym rat I never got addicted to getting bigger but I was sort of addicted to getting stronger. And I get what you saying about people thinking that they're not big when in fact they are. I certainly had lifting partners that were in that category.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:18 am

No well-adjusted adult has that kind of fucking time.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:53 am

GrumpyCatFace wrote:No well-adjusted adult has that kind of fucking time.

I'm not flabby and out of shape! I'm "well-adjusted"!