Monty Python, Holy Grail, John Cleese

Montegriffo

Re: Monty Python, Holy Grail, John Cleese

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 pm

He's a cuck anyway
According to Robinson, when he had met Nawaz during the filming of the BBC documentary, Nawaz had refused to sit with him but had told him: "Tommy, if you ever think about leaving the EDL, and you want to chat, I'm here for you."[10] Off-camera, Robinson had then told Nawaz that he was prepared to depart, and they subsequently held a series of conversations.[48]

When Robinson was questioned by The Guardian newspaper about having in the past blamed "'every single Muslim' for 'getting away' with the 7 July bombings, and for calling Islam a fascist and violent religion, he held up his hands and said: 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry.'" Robinson also said that he would now give evidence to the police to help in their investigation of racists within the EDL.[48] Robinson added that "his future work would involve taking on radicalism on all fronts, although he could not support anti-fascist groups because they also subscribed to 'communism' or were 'anarchists'".[48]

On 19 October, The Guardian published an article by Mohammed Ansar, who had been barred from the press conference on 8 October by Robinson on the grounds that he had not wanted Ansar to take credit for his leaving the EDL.[44] Recalling their early meetings while making the BBC documentary, Ansar said that Robinson "seemed happiest when slotted into his groove—a well-rehearsed hustings tirade conflating Islam with terrorism, paedophilia and sharia".[citation needed]

He noted that despite Robinson protesting halal meat on camera and at far-right rallies, "he eats it at Nandos and his favourite Turkish kebab shop". Ansar added that over the next few months Robinson "had certainly softened on some of his views of Islam" since meeting him at the start and "that he was better educated, but it was a question of whether he could leave the politics of prejudice behind and face the public and his tribe".[50]
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:12 pm

So he deserves to be robbed of his human rights because he doesn't politically agree with you.. hmm..

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:11 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:So he deserves to be robbed of his human rights because he doesn't politically agree with you.. hmm..
Nope, he deserves to be prosecuted for breaking the law.
Do you ever have a point which isn't a strawman?
Actually don't bother to answer, you'll only missrepresent my position and argue against that position rather than what I actually said.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:15 pm

You damned well understand the point.

K@th

Post by K@th » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:36 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:So he deserves to be robbed of his human rights because he doesn't politically agree with you.. hmm..

Do you ever have a point which isn't a strawman?
Let me know if you come across one.
Account abandoned.