Monty Python, Holy Grail, John Cleese

Montegriffo

Re: Monty Python, Holy Grail, John Cleese

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:05 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
He votes UKIP?

I am serious. What happens to an Englishman who expresses similar hate speech towards Islam?

Are you really that blind?
I’m pretty sure he’s a knight of the British crown. He can shit on a Quran, if he feels like it.
Actually he's turned down honors twice. A life peerage (barony) and a Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire (CBE).
Not likely to offer him a knighthood now.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:16 pm

GrumpyCatFace wrote:
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Montegriffo wrote:
He votes UKIP?

I am serious. What happens to an Englishman who expresses similar hate speech towards Islam?

Are you really that blind?
I’m pretty sure he’s a knight of the British crown. He can shit on a Quran, if he feels like it.

What happens to the average Englishmen who expresses similar hatred towards Muslims that was expressed here towards Christians?

I am serious here. I just criticize Islam. As in the religion and political ideology. I don't hate human beings like Monty does. This is pure, unfiltered hate here. If the average British citizen said that exact same thing about Muslims, we all know he would be arrested in the middle of the night.

I obviously don't agree with it. If he hates Christians so much, whatever. As long as he doesn't try to murder us like his compatriot did yesterday, it's all good by me. I just find the hypocrisy of these people more than a little distasteful.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:26 pm

Nothing would happen

For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:32 pm

I am pretty sure you have a few thousand people who were locked in cages for "hate speech" who would disagree with you, Monty.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Famous debate after Life of Brian...

K@th

Post by K@th » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:42 am

Cleese actually pulled no punches on Friday. We were laughing so hard that I'll never remember all the jokes. He poked fun at Mexicans/wall, Muslims/blowing stuff up , the Jews and money -and a bunch more groups -

The joke on Americans was quite tame, in comparison - apparently, we hijacked their language. :lol:

Cleese picks on everybody. Some people just find the joke that offends them and assume he ONLY picks on their clique. For those of us who can laugh at ourselves, he's hilarious.

We're glad to have had this experience.

(We didn't see Cleese get arrested for telling a Muslim joke. Not saying it didn't happen, but I think it would have made the news by now.)
Account abandoned.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:52 am

Luckily British judges can tell the difference between a joke and hatespeech unlike some bitter and twisted God botherers.

Fife

Post by Fife » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:06 am

Ha ha, "lucky," indeed.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:52 pm

Lucky chap got arrested in the middle of the night for saying "Fuck ISIS":
Police have charged Tommy Robinson, a PEGIDA UK organiser, with “inciting racial hatred against Muslims” after he was pictured with a flag with “Fuck ISIS” written on it, his lawyer has claimed.
The lawyer alleged in a statement that an application for a football banning order against Mr. Robinson was “brought on the basis of a harassment campaign” linked to his “high social media profile, and is associated with Pegida UK” and amounted to an attack on his “free speech”.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07 ... ncitement/

The hypocrisy of bigots like Monty is truly astounding.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Oh look, another white supremacist DSL is touting for... :lol:
Founder of the EDL and convicted football hooligan.
Lovely company you keep there Strangelove.